• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless we get a better manager?!?!

You could have the best manager in the world, if he ain't got the right tools (ie money, players) it will be almost impossible to improve on what moyes has done.

PL wise there is no next step without money. Ok a cup win is a possible improvement, but there's alot of luck involved in that and would almost certainly be a one off win!

Some need to be realistic if your thinking this is a chance to get a new manager who's going to move us on a level....that will ONLY happen with new money!

I don't think anybody believes me on Alan Stubbs being the next manager. I've heard it from a confirmed genuine source. The person who told me is family and has never gambled in his life. He put £700 on it because he's 100% certain.

I don't think anybody believes me on Alan Stubbs being the next manager. I've heard it from a confirmed genuine source. The person who told me is family and has never gambled in his life. He put £700 on it because he's 100% certain.

100% you say, you're going to get vaulted hard if this doesn't happen.

how do you define the best of the rest? It used to mean the best outside the sky 4. What is it now? The best outside the top 5? In theory anyone could make us best of the rest because all we have to do is move the goalposts every time when defining who the rest is. Maybe next season we'll be the best of the rest outside the top 8. That would be brilliant.
I'd take that now

I see Sharp has been struck with the same fever that's sweeping the forums.

So according to him, this must mean that we're going to get one of the big hitters of world football management then.
I cant wait to hear what he has to say when some inexperienced/bog-standard manager is unveiled as manager - will he be saying they're not big enough to carry the job on? I doubt it; he'll just keep his head down and play golf...or whatever it is he does as liason officer.

I posted this on Monday I've also Been told he will be the next manager I was told this in the Brian labone suite and i also said Leon is happy and will sign a new deal if offered one as I'd spoke to his dad. And guess What Osman is set to sign a new contract.

I posted this on Monday I've also Been told he will be the next manager I was told this in the Brian labone suite and i also said Leon is happy and will sign a new deal if offered one as I'd spoke to his dad. And guess What Osman is set to sign a new contract.

I cant wait to read Graeme Sharp's reaction to that.

I'm willing to take all of your abuse if Stubbs isn't manager. I'm not a gambler so I'm gonna put £100 on this today.

It's a wary appointment, very wary.

Alan Stubbs, if true Jesus that would be a major let down! No offence to the guy but a big step up...

Think about tho ( I agree with you) but this way it doesn't upset the apple cart so to speak Keeps it all in house and Everton pay **** all other than his wages.. There will be interviews as if there considering others but Stubbs will get it

We're top 6 of the Premier League, not Top 6 of the Championship. Stubbs ffs!
Although, i highly doubt Stubbs will get the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back