Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Roberto Martinez has also been talked up but he has only won 25 games in the Premiership in four years. That’s six games a season."

Dreadful performance - how is he even in contention? What is good about him?
Wow that is dreadful, he got nine wins this season tho compared to 16 wins for Everton. The season before they won 11 games where we won 15 games, not much in that season if you look at wage budget and players. So he won 20 games over the last 2 seasons in the premiership where we have won 31 games. are you saying he only won another five games over 2 seasons or am I getting this wrong.

Like everyone has said - knowing who our chairman is its no surprise someone like Stubbs is being considered. Bill believes without moyes we are in a relegation fight and is on 'damage control' by maintaining the status quo.

Disappointing, infuriating,..but not surprising

My mate said to me why hasn't it been made official by Bill Kenwright? This is the same man who has gambled nearly a grand on this. But what does he know? He's only his brother in law.

Wow that is dreadful, he got nine wins this season tho compared to 16 wins for Everton. The season before they won 11 games where we won 15 games, not much in that season if you look at wage budget and players. So he won 20 games over the last 2 seasons in the premiership where we have won 31 games. are you saying he only won another five games over 2 seasons or am I getting this wrong.

He has got it wrong, i can assure you that Wigan did not win 5 games in two season. But in the 2010/2011 season they only won 9 games, so in 3 seasons they won 29 games, while the last 2 seasons for us we have won 31 games.

6/11/9/9 = 35 wins

Nice one Sharpy. Fans liason officer. Dont ask him anything too complicated though.

I'm not saying it, Sharpy is - hence the quote.

6/11/9/9 = 35 wins

Nice one Sharpy. Fans liason officer. Dont ask him anything too complicated though.

Dave I think the general thrust of Sharp's argument - that Wigan have hardly performed on the pitch - is pretty accurate. We can debate whether the performance is in line with their budget (or better) but he's not ripped up any trees in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back