Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave I think the general thrust of Sharp's argument - that Wigan have hardly performed on the pitch - is pretty accurate. We can debate whether the performance is in line with their budget (or better) but he's not ripped up any trees in the league.

A man who spectacularly ****ed up the one and only managerial job he ever had has nothing of importance to say on this subject.

He needs to just crack on perfecting his tee shots and leave the decision making to those more qualified.

Cant believe he wrote that, where the hell did he get his stats from.

Probably supplied to him from one of his bevvying mates who also wants to see an internal candidate as manager so everyone keeps their jobs.

I wouldn't trust anyone who works at that club. Not. One. Bit.

I hope an external candidate comes in and sweeps clean all the hangers on.

C3bLUMt.jpg

Probably supplied to him from one of his bevvying mates who also wants to see an internal candidate as manager so everyone keeps their jobs.

I wouldn't trust anyone who works at that club. Not. One. Bit.

I hope an external candidate comes in and sweeps clean all the hangers on.

Hope someone put him straight

"Roberto Martinez has also been talked up but he has only won 25 games in the Premiership in four years. That’s six games a season."

Dreadful performance - how is he even in contention? What is good about him?
And he's surprised his team have been relegated.

It will be an actual disgrace from Kenwright if he hires Stubbs as next Everton manager. It goes above and beyond any crap he may of pulled in the past for me. What has Stubbs ever done to merit managing a top 6 Premier League club, a decent job with our U21's? Where's his trusted scouting network? His big game tactical nous? His ability to attract players to Everton? I really can't believe this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back