Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing will be announced before the end of the season, we have more class than disrupt another clubs season. Let Porto win the league first at least!

£120 million spent over four years at Villa, didn't finish above us once and only seemed to have one tactic, get the ball long to Ashley Young ASAP.

Then you've got his time at Sunderland where he spent over £30 million in one year and still acchieved **** all, other than nearly taking them down.

He finished above us the year after the cup final.

Why is everyone so negative about Martin O'Neill? A couple of years ago when Villa were flying high I remember feeling a bit jealous? Can anyone help me understand why he would be such a bad option now? Every manager has a bad spell and let's face it Sunderland are rubbish.

We're just bitter that he's holding out to replace Rogers.

Oh dear.....'carrying on Moyes plans and vision' Exactly what we don't want!

No we certainly don't...it's been so unsuccessful hasn't it!?!?

You right we need a foreign unknown who probably ply's his trade in a league of just there team seriously contending...or they may just have 1 team challanging to make it a little tougher!

They can come in and change the whole club, rid us of all are back room staff and bring in there own staff and un-heard of continental players who are going to be the next big things with there tika taka styles....

Then when it all goes Titt's up they will pack there bags go back abroad and be successful again, blaming the referee's not protecting them, not having enough time to implement the project and the lack of no winter break causing the slide down the table.

Yep...carrying on the moyes route would be Awfull!!

It's clear we are doing nothing until season ends. Moyes goes to united after Chelsea game so we will make our move then. I think we will speak to more than one candidate to see who impresses. I am hopeful we will have someone by June 1st but wouldn't surprise me if not.

Would never put Benitez' name forward myself but he seems to be carving a career out of doing the unexpected and taking on jobs many would imagine he wouldn't.. either way he'd have to be a better call for us than Lennon, Hughes, Stubbs, Weir et al. Would be great if one of the OTHER much touted foreigners was on the radar tho. Otherwise I'd be interested in Pochettino (my comment this morning about his imminent resignation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back