Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt the Stubbs rumours, we would be an absolute laughing stock if we appointed him.

It would be the quickest way to regress 10 years.

Hardly available are they? Would never come here and work under a £0 budget. Stubbs is a safe choice and thats all we had.

exactly this......... thats why ken****e has gone for him hes thinking of not paying £££££££££
or upsetting everything. il give stubbs a chance.... but as for kenwright hes edging himself to the point of no return

exactly this......... thats why ken****e has gone for him hes thinking of not paying £££££££££
or upsetting everything. il give stubbs a chance.... but as for kenwright hes edging himself to the point of no return
We don't have to pay Pereira so why not go for him?

Thomas Schaaf - won some stuff, has no idea about how to teach a team to defend. Sound familiar? His time has passed. If we go for a coach from the Bundesliga, it has to be Tuchel, Favre or Rangnick. Unless we can tempt Heynckes for an English swan song

The top 8 of oddschecker make for grim reading, any of those would smack of a lack of ambition, for me if we can get him it simply has to be Benitez, 10 major honors, Local, no compo and surprisingly young, he would do well at Goodison and if anyone can name another manager on that list that you honestly believe would finish above a Everton with him in charge would surprise me.

Dont give a **** about what he has said, done or who he has managed, however I do give a **** about Everton going backwards, and for me we wouldn't with him in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back