Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Periera has the option of a further year. Jorge is still contracted to Benfica. These where never realistic. We have a guy who used to be in corrie picking our new manager.
And they both expressed their desire to manage in England? If we approached them I'm pretty sure they would be willing to speak to us.

Why would Mackay be going to finch farm for talks on Sunday? Will anybody be there with everton playing against chelsea?

Stubbs isn't a safe option at all, he is the most unsafe option you could possibly have.

The safest option would be Laudrup

Nonsense, 5 clubs in 7 years and never had a good second season which to me shows he has no plan B once found out, add that with the fact that if another (bigger ) club came in for him he would be out like a shot.

Whilst ive also been told its going to be Stubbs...Steve Round will stay as assistant

oh glory awaits...

we have the likes of Pereira and Jorge Jesus available?

Laudrup - £10m

Stubbs - free

You tell me which is safe option

What's 10m? We spent that on Billy. I say spend 10m on securing Laudrup...could be our most important signing of the Prem era.

Failing that, get Pereira or Jesus in. Or any one of the dozens of talented continental managers.

Laudrup - £10m

Stubbs - free

You tell me which is safe option

There's a reason why one comes with a hefty compensation package (which wouldn't be 10 million), and it's because he is a quality manager, a safe option.

Stubbs would be a disaster, the quickest way to regress, therefore he is as far away from being a safe option as you could possibly imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back