Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is happening on my Footy Manager thing. It is 2017 mind you:

w7Ozj8g.jpg

Andre Villas Boas was recently sacked as Everton manager. And Bernd Schuster took over.

Pochettino looks like he is doing well with southampton, not the best squad - making them play some very nice footy.

Roberts di Matteo would be my choice. Plays decent football, has experience of winning trophies and is a big enough name to attract decent players. Also, he's out of work so no transfer fee.

Roberts di Matteo would be my choice. Plays decent football, has experience of winning trophies and is a big enough name to attract decent players. Also, he's out of work so no transfer fee.

He won less points with Chelsea than Moyes did with Everton over the time he was in charge.

Why would he be better than Moyes with our squad?

We won't get Laudrup.

I'll keep saying this until it sinks in.

only thing that would stop us is if that snake in the grass Kenwright and his gang of merry men refuse to pay swansea a fee for him as we are a much bigger and more attractive club than them. Imagine if he wanted to bring 2-3 of his players like chico flores with him with say promise of the Felli money to be playing alongside the likes of Baines, Mirallas, jags, pienaar etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back