Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
only thing that would stop us is if that snake in the grass Kenwright and his gang of merry men refuse to pay swansea a fee for him as we are a much bigger and more attractive club than them. Imagine if he wanted to bring 2-3 of his players like chico flores with him with say promise of the Felli money to be playing alongside the likes of Baines, Mirallas, jags, pienaar etc.

You've just given one very good reason why he won't come here.

I beg you to stop wishing he'd come here. He just won't. And for more reasons than the one you've given

Edit
-----
Chico Flores isn't that good either.

You've just given one very good reason why he won't come here.

I beg you to stop wishing he'd come here. He just won't. And for more reasons than the one you've given

Edit
-----
Chico Flores isn't that good either.

why? if its the money issue swansea dont have a billionaire owner neither and they are pretty much a selling club see sinclair, allen and soon to be Michu.

why? if its the money issue swansea dont have a billionaire owner neither and they are pretty much a selling club see sinclair, allen and soon to be Michu.

Because he's just signed a new contract committing to them.
Because he's building something fairly ace there, slowly.

I just can't see it mate. Don't get me wrong, it'd be ace. Sort of.

But last season people were saying the same about Lambert and Rodgers.

Because he's just signed a new contract committing to them.
Because he's building something fairly ace there, slowly.

I just can't see it mate. Don't get me wrong, it'd be ace. Sort of.

But last season people were saying the same about Lambert and Rodgers.

hasnt he only signed a 12 month extension? by the sounds of things he isnt planning on sticking around there for the long term GET HIM IN REDCOAT!

hasnt he only signed a 12 month extension? by the sounds of things he isnt planning on sticking around therefor the long term GET HIM IN REDCOAT!

I'm only saying this to help you, but it's not going to happen mate.

I just don't want to see you hurt when we play Swansea first game next season. Laudrup in their dugout. Megson in ours.

He won less points with Chelsea than Moyes did with Everton over the time he was in charge.

Why would he be better than Moyes with our squad?

Not sure whether he would or he wouldn't, but if Moyes goes he'd be a decent replacement. If Moyes leaves then let's be honest, we're not going to get a manager who has performed better than him in the premier league. That doesn't mean they wouldn't do better than Moyes with this squad.

Roberts di Matteo would be my choice. Plays decent football, has experience of winning trophies and is a big enough name to attract decent players. Also, he's out of work so no transfer fee.

He wasn't liked at Chelsea or West Brom, came across as a bit of a bel when the going got tough. His experience of winning trophies amounts to very little when he can't get a team with Chelsea's wealth of talent to perform.

He also saw them knocked out of the CL at the group stages.

some posts baffle me in this thread, the problem is kenwright, i feel sorry for moyes tbh.

we are ****ed when moyes moves on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back