Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if i'd want him if he's going to continue his habit of moving on every two seasons. I think he's got his eyes set on the top, we need somebody to come in straight away and steady the ship IF Moyes goes.

working for chelsea at the moment. nah in all seriousness though, even though laudrup would be great, you are right, if he's looking to move up the ladder quickly then he wouldn't be the right man for us. we do need someone fairly youthful though

My wish for Gus Poyet seems to be up as it's thought he's in for the Reading job,awful shame that as I reckon he'd be ideal as a replacement

Disagree mate. Even if he was a very good manager I wouldn't have him here because he was one of ratface's biggest supporters during his racism scandal. Would make me sick having an Everton manager mates with Suarez.

My wish for Gus Poyet seems to be up as it's thought he's in for the Reading job,awful shame that as I reckon he'd be ideal as a replacement

I think he's absolutely mental to take that job , loads of people have told them they don't want to be considered nailed on to be relegated and probably sacked with 9 months .

He was on the radio on Sunday swearing on his kid's lives that he knew of no approach from Reading.

I like Nigel Adkins. Not sure whether he's the right man for Everton but I think he deserves a lot of credit for what he did at Southampton. Got treated very shoddily by the owners. He's certainly good at creating a decent team atmosphere and players seem to like playing for him

I like Nigel Adkins. Not sure whether he's the right man for Everton but I think he deserves a lot of credit for what he did at Southampton. Got treated very shoddily by the owners. He's certainly good at creating a decent team atmosphere and players seem to like playing for him

I don't rate him too highly, myself but you're not wrong.

Certainly theres few actual blemishes on his cv.

I don't know much outside of his Southampton run. What are the blemishes?

None, really. Got s****horpe promtoed, relgated then promoted again and kept them up the second time which was a big achievement. Got southampton promoted twice in a row. Won two leagues with bangor.

Like I said he hasn't he impressed me too much but there's very little in his cv you can point out as actual failiure. He's just largely untested at a decent level.

It's a risk but not one that couldn't be rewarded. I think we can do better but I might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back