Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Moyes to Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes will be fine

Once they get that first win, they'll get over the hump

I'm predicting they'll end up in 16th with 42 points

I agree. The fact remains that though he is no great manager he is a competent technician at getting limited squads to perform to the best of their ability.

He did it here for years. He was nowhere near as hapless at Manchester as myth dictates unless we are prepared to accept that manager like Van Gaal was also a clown and Moyes didn't actually do all that badly in Spain.

Moyes has had a bad run of publicity but his teams have actually not performed all that badly.

I agree. The fact remains that though he is no great manager he is a competent technician at getting limited squads to perform to the best of their ability.

He did it here for years. He was nowhere near as hapless at Manchester as myth dictates unless we are prepared to accept that manager like Van Gaal was also a clown and Moyes didn't actually do all that badly in Spain.

Moyes has had a bad run of publicity but his teams have actually not performed all that badly.

Sunderland currently have 1 point from 5 games, its not looking great for them.

QPR in the cup, then 2 home games vs Palace and WBA, hes gonna be needing to at least avoid defeat in all 3 of those games, otherwise, crikey.

Sunderland currently have 1 point from 5 games, its not looking great for them.

QPR in the cup, then 2 home games vs Palace and WBA, hes gonna be needing to at least avoid defeat in all 3 of those games, otherwise, crikey.

I agree he needs something from those games. No doubt. However I am sure he will do it. Sunderland have at least as good a chance with him as without. Remember they are a poor line up by Prem standards.

We've had worse starts. Loads of time yet. We don't sort it out till about March :p

The important thing is you are not alone in having had a poor start so there is no gap opening up between bottom and 17th or even a few places higher at this early stage.

And IMO Hull are nailed on to down and they aren't even near the bottom three yet.

So all is far from hopeless ;)

The important thing is you are not alone in having had a poor start so there is no gap opening up between bottom and 17th or even a few places higher at this early stage.

And IMO Hull are nailed on to down and they aren't even near the bottom three yet.

So all is far from hopeless ;)
My daughter when she was born got given a red and white sunderland doll and her name was hopeless.

That was 2001. We've been crap forever. In fact for many years I would have loved to be this crap :D

Moyes had a 52.94% win rate at Man U, and he had a 28.57% win rate at Real Sociadad, when he was sacked by Sociadad they were above the relegation places only on goal difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back