Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Moyes to Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Moyes got Sunderland to any final, this is how it would pan out.

Prior to the game, he would be pessimistic and prepare the fans for defeat.

Sunderland would take a shock lead, and then hold on for grim death until the 75th minute.

In a flash of tactical genius, Defoe would be substituted for a dodgy left back.

Sunderland concede 3 goals in the last fifteen minutes.

He's not the only one that does this. I never ever saw the logic to this strategy. You are just inviting everyone forward.

Moyes is dead man walking here already.

1 point from 18. They have to get something against West Brom at home next week otherwise the second international break (the sacking window as it should rightly be called) might see him punted.

Regardless of that, he's hurtling toward sacking #3 at a rate of knots.

Moyes is dead man walking here already.

1 point from 18. They have to get something against West Brom at home next week otherwise the second international break (the sacking window as it should rightly be called) might see him punted.

Regardless of that, he's hurtling toward sacking #3 at a rate of knots.
We won't sack him. If we do we'll end up with Warnock, Holloway or Dowie

Hearing his thoughts on life at Sunderland it strikes me that he's in blame the owners mode: implying heavily that he's been left without resources.

Fastest way to the exit door that.

Pulis isn't overly chuffed at West Brom. Would do you a good manager in the short term. Mind you, Davey should be sound at the defensive side of things but you're leaking goals too easily.

Pulis isn't overly chuffed at West Brom. Would do you a good manager in the short term. Mind you, Davey should be sound at the defensive side of things but you're leaking goals too easily.
I'd rather go down than watch a Pulis side. Thank god I'm at a wedding next week gets me out of watching the 0-1 classic that'll be Sunderland v WBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back