Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand YaYa, Strootman, Matic and some fancy dans from La Liga have enrolled on The Mo Besic Academy -Learning to be The perfect Midfielder. Run in Old Swan on Monday and Thursday afternoons after training on Tesco car park....grazed knees from slideys obligatory.

mo besss.webp

wrong player brought off again imo. Gibson did great when he came on at finding passes no player in our team usually does but i don't know if stats back it up or not but in the first half it looked to me like Besic was far ahead in breaking up play and winning tackles than mccarthy was. Really was no surprise after he went off we suddenly became a lot more stretched (although to leicester's credit that schlupp fella should have had 3 in the 1st half himself)

He didnt seem to be disappointed to come off though as he gave martinez the usual hug and pat on the back so may have felt a knock in the game or perhaps felt he was underperforming

wrong player brought off again imo. Gibson did great when he came on at finding passes no player in our team usually does but i don't know if stats back it up or not but in the first half it looked to me like Besic was far ahead in breaking up play and winning tackles than mccarthy was. Really was no surprise after he went off we suddenly became a lot more stretched (although to leicester's credit that schlupp fella should have had 3 in the 1st half himself)

He didnt seem to be disappointed to come off though as he gave martinez the usual hug and pat on the back so may have felt a knock in the game or perhaps felt he was underperforming
Everton made 21 tackles in 90 mins. He made 8 out of those in 55 mins. But Gibson's passing was far better today so it seems it was a little Jekyll and Hyde game today: much better defence at 1st half, much better attacking at second but woeful mistakes at the back.

Today proved again in to me that it's one or the other, McCarthy or Besic.

We looked a completely different beast when Gibson came on.

Still love Besic, but would like to see Gibson play against the lower league sides, thought he was excellent today.
Agree. Play the passer type against the lower sides and play the more defence minded ones against the likes of Arsenal. It's not that hard to figure out although most of the teams play with 2 wingers too......Martinez seems a little lost here for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back