Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Muhamed Besic

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god he offered nothing going forward. Gibson improved us massively when replacing him.

Most overatred player since the straq!!

My question is, do we really need two holding cm playing at home to lower league opposistion?
My question is why everyone wants a DM to offer CM work forward? Barry, McCarthy, Besic and Gibson are 4 very different type of DM's. Gibson is obviously the best among them in going forward, the other 3 are much more defence minded. It should be the managers wise decision who he starts. This time it would be better to start Gibson and when Everton leads 2 goals then sub in Besic for better defense. Because that was much worse in the 2nd half.

And to this forward thing too: it's quite a critic to the CM's and AM's that a forward thinking DM needs to be subbed to get something from the game. And that's an answer to Your question: 2 DM's on the pitch and still conceding 2 goals ( I know it was mostly Howard's fault but they also got easier to Everton side).

Stupid Spanish tit, GET OUT and take that bearded utter tw4t with you.

Another MOTM performance, another early hook, hope he asks for a transfer in the summer, I will support whatever team he moves to.

My god he offered nothing going forward. Gibson improved us massively when replacing him.

Most overatred player since the straq!!

My question is, do we really need two holding cm playing at home to lower league opposistion?
He is told to hold back thats his game.
He will end up being a great player don't understand your comments on him

Sad fact is Besic like others are brainwashed into the possession game which is toothless with end results. Frustrating is the key word. You feel they are becoming afraid to move forward or even shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back