Murders in Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont blame the Police, I blame the Tory Government who have cut their funding year after year.

They have given them an impossible task and thrown them to the public every chance they got.

I dont have a drug habit, I consume cannabis, just like you consume meths.

Again, completely wrong, you have a drug habit, you buy it from criminals, indeed you are a criminal because it’s against the law to do so. You have no moral high ground, without your addiction that little girl is still alive…..

Im not tho, no matter how many times you and your ilk attempt to shift blame to me.

I would be insulted, if I even remotely respected anything you say.

I don’t care what you think, I never have, you are a druggie and that’s it. You live in a world of illegal actions and a little girl died as a result. You have a family, look at one of them and then tell me their life is worth your habit….

I don’t care what you think, I never have, you are a druggie and that’s it. You live in a world of illegal actions and a little girl died as a result. You have a family, look at one of them and then tell me their life is worth your habit….
This wont work Pete.

I do hate to think how many people the Tories you vote for have killed tho, I guess that must weigh heavy on your heart.

Tell me which member of your family you are happy to die for your habit, or is it just a member of someone else’s family...because that’s the reality…you should be ashamed …..
It's on me
But still I'm having memories of high speed when the cops crashed
As I laugh, pushing the gas while my Glocks blast
We was young and we was dumb, but we had heart
In the dark, will we survive through the bad parts
Many dreams is what I had, and plenty wishes
No hesitation in extermination of these snitches
Envious bitches, they still continue to pursue me

It's on me
But still I'm having memories of high speed when the cops crashed
As I laugh, pushing the gas while my Glocks blast
We was young and we was dumb, but we had heart
In the dark, will we survive through the bad parts
Many dreams is what I had, and plenty wishes
No hesitation in extermination of these snitches
Envious bitches, they still continue to pursue me

You’ve lost the plot…

1661377763609.webp

Because it’s got a little uncomfortable for those that keep these scum in business…
Pete am not taking sides fella. It’s an emotive subject I know. Not trying to be a mod but this should be took to the current affairs and a thread on drugs or legalisation of drugs started if people wanna go on about the root cause and have a pop at each other about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back