Murders in Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice try. But look at her, my granddaughter is the same age, I’m not trying to ‘score points’ I’m laying blame where it resides, with the buyers. Again, look at yours and tell me that a death is worth it…..
I hope 1 day we can meet, have a little smoke and discuss this further.

Till then, I suggest you show respect to the little girl and her family who have paid the highest price this world has to offer.

Pete am not taking sides fella. It’s an emotive subject I know. Not trying to be a mod but this should be took to the current affairs and a thread on drugs or legalisation of drugs started if people wanna go on about the root cause and have a pop at each other about it.

It’s in here, I don’t care if it was in the Everton thread. A nine year old girl has died, I am absolutely gutted and putting R,I.P doesn’t cut it. These scum who are destroying Liverpool and costing the lives of kids are kept in business by their customers. I’ve never had any issue with people who want to do what they wish, but I draw the line at a nine year old dying because of drugs. Look in the mirror, look at your own kids and grandchildren and tell me it’s worth it…..

It’s in here, I don’t care if it was in the Everton thread. A nine year old girl has died, I am absolutely gutted and putting R,I.P doesn’t cut it. These scum who are destroying Liverpool and costing the lives of kids are kept in business by their customers. I’ve never had any issue with people who want to do what they wish, but I draw the line at a nine year old dying because of drugs. Look in the mirror, look at your own kids and grandchildren and tell me it’s worth it…..

Surely this advice is for everyone - I mean, since the Misuse of Drugs Act was passed more than fifty years ago now we have seen countless tragedies like this, several hundred billion pounds worth of damage has been caused and the lives of hundreds of thousands of families have been ruined. As a policy *against drugs* it has failed, utterly and completely. Anyone who defends the status quo is probably either mentally ill or has a direct financial interest in it continuing.

New thinking is urgently required.

It's on me
But still I'm having memories of high speed when the cops crashed
As I laugh, pushing the gas while my Glocks blast
We was young and we was dumb, but we had heart
In the dark, will we survive through the bad parts
Many dreams is what I had, and plenty wishes
No hesitation in extermination of these snitches
Envious bitches, they still continue to pursue me
Not the best song lyrics to quote under the circumstances.

Whoever might have information should be going to the police.

Maybe if someone had of "snitched" on the gunman for something less serious, he might not have been on the streets in the first place.

I don’t care what you think, I never have, you are a druggie and that’s it. You live in a world of illegal actions and a little girl died as a result. You have a family, look at one of them and then tell me their life is worth your habit….
Shall we start totting up the number of kids killed by drink drivers, by drunken alcoholic parents etc etc?
Are we only including deaths or maiming and serious injury both mental and physical?

Let's try not be a knobhead all your life Peter

Shall we start totting up the number of kids killed by drink drivers, by drunken alcoholic parents etc etc?
Are we only including deaths or maiming and serious injury both mental and physical?

Let's try not be a knobhead all your life Peter

This is below you Tommy, I understand where you are coming from, but accidents happen, fights happen, whatever the cause, but a nine year old being shot by some scumbag, just like Rhys Jones, isn’t on…..

This is below you Tommy, I understand where you are coming from, but accidents happen, fights happen, whatever the cause, but a nine year old being shot by some scumbag, just like Ryhs Jones, isn’t on…..
Below me?

Why?
Because I mentioned alcohol and you have more than a passing like of it?

Let's not kid ourselves that your legal drug is any better, or worse, that my illegal one.
We just line the pockets of different criminals

Clearly emotive subject this but the personal insults are a bit much lads.
Nobody’s fault on this thread for the unfortunate death of this poor little girl.
I understand people’s circumstances and experiences around both drugs and alcohol are different but
nobody on here pulled the trigger on this poor soul ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back