Murders in Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you said Goat, and me by way of cannabis use, was personally responsible for that little girls death.
You then reiterated the point several times.

Don't backtrack Pete.
Makes you look a bigger fool than you've managed already.

And at the moment, I still believe that. It’s illegal, it’s gotten from scumbags who kill other scumbags and sometimes a little girl gets killed. Tell me I’m wrong…..

And at the moment, I still believe that. It’s illegal, it’s gotten from scumbags who kill other scumbags and sometimes a little girl gets killed. Tell me I’m wrong…..
Youre wrong.

I believe you, as a regular drinker, are directly responsible for the death of my mates daughter who was mown down by a fella who had had a couple of ye legal pints. Landlord knew he was in his car, it was in his car park for the 3 hours your drinking buddy was legally getting off his tits. CCTV footage proved it.

So, speak to me about criminals Pete and the bad they do peddling their drugs. Im all ears.

I believe you, as a regular drinker, are directly responsible for the death of my mates daughter who was mown down by a fella who had had a couple of ye legal pints. Landlord knew he was in his car, it was in his car park for the 3 hours your drinking buddy was legally getting off his tits. CCTV footage proved it.

So, speak to me about criminals Pete and the bad they do peddling their drugs. Im all ears.

The landlord didn’t do his job…

Also, as an aside, the lad I buy my weed off?
Left home at 14 because of a drunken abusive dad, lived on the streets doing what petty crime he had to to survive, feed himself and such.
He was arrested a couple of times during this time for shoplifting and breaking into a Sayers.

Fast forward 10 yrs and nobody is giving this fella with a criminal record who has been living on the streets since childhood a chance in life. Not even a job interview.
So, eventually, through a homeless charity he finally gets a flat. Like most he struggles to make ends meet and eventually decides to grow a few weed plants to earn a bit of money. 20 years later he still doing the same. Only sells to his mates, same 25 or so customers for the last 20 years. No gangs. No middle men. No guns or murdered kids.
All proceeds go into the failing economy when he buys his shopping, pays the milkman, etc etc.

Is he scum Pete?
Or is he a victim of a broken society that failed him on every level throughout his life?

You’re right mate, scumbags running around with guns are probably pub landlords or church wardens, nothing whatsoever to do with unlicensed drugs….
Oooh.

Let's talk about the good old church and its catalogue of appalling child abuse over many, many decades.

Reactions: JLW
Also, as an aside, the lad I buy my weed off?
Left home at 14 because of a drunken abusive dad, lived on the streets doing what petty crime he had to to survive, feed himself and such.
He was arrested a couple of times during this time for shoplifting and breaking into a Sayers.

Fast forward 10 yrs and nobody is giving this fella with a criminal record who has been living on the streets since childhood a chance in life. Not even a job interview.
So, eventually, through a homeless charity he finally gets a flat. Like most he struggles to make ends meet and eventually decides to grow a few weed plants to earn a bit of money. 20 years later he still doing the same. Only sells to his mates, same 25 or so customers for the last 20 years. No gangs. No middle men. No guns or murdered kids.
All proceeds go into the failing economy when he buys his shopping, pays the milkman, etc etc.

Is he scum Pete?
Or is he a victim of a broken society that failed him on every level throughout his life?

He is a victim of a broken society. If he carries a gun or engages in gang warfare as a result of his ‘business’ he is scum…..

How far do you go though.
You can’t legalise every drug and the criminals will just make their money from the unregulated drugs and offer these drugs that are more lethal than cannabis at knock down prices to get them hooked and the loop continues

I guess you are talking about spice here, no one actually wants to take spice, it's just cheaper.

The problem with UK drug culture is that people who take drugs ('users') are seen has secondary citizens whereas you can drink a bottle of wine by 2pm and that's fine

This creates divisions and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back