Murders in Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They both broke the law
They're both criminals
They're both a menace to society
They both liked a pint at the pub. Breeding grounds for law breakers they are.

Every day, people are killed by cars, every day people are killed by drunk drivers, fewer people are killed by gun toting drug dealers. In terms of who cause more deaths it’s everyone driving a car, no argument. The difference being that driving a car is controlled, licensed and tends to be purely accidental, drunk drivers don’t set out to kill anyone they just do it and get prosecuted. Gun toting drug dealers actually set out to kill or maim, like it or not these people are your suppliers…..

He is a victim of a broken society. If he carries a gun or engages in gang warfare as a result of his ‘business’ he is scum…..
Same as those pub doormen amd their gangs?
The doormen that are predominantly controlled by bigger gang masters who run the bars and nightclubs where all this lovely friendly alcohol indulgence takes place?

Don't try and dress the pub industry up as some beacon of all that is good.
It's as corrupt and covered in shît as the drug trade.
Probably more so because the poison runs much higher up your societal ladders.

Don't ever try and blame my, or anyone else's, smoking a spliff for the death of a child at the hands of a maniac.
I then in return won't blame you when another bus stop full of people are mown down by some pisshead in his car.

Every day, people are killed by cars, every day people are killed by drunk drivers, fewer people are killed by gun toting drug dealers. In terms of who cause more deaths it’s everyone driving a car, no argument. The difference being that driving a car is controlled, licensed and tends to be purely accidental, drunk drivers don’t set out to kill anyone they just do it and get prosecuted. Gun toting drug dealers actually set out to kill or maim, like it or not these people are your suppliers…..
Actually defending drink drivers.

This is low, even for you.

Same as those pub doormen amd their gangs?
The doormen that are predominantly controlled by bigger gang masters who run the bars and nightclubs where all this lovely friendly alcohol indulgence takes place?

Don't try and dress the pub industry up as some beacon of all that is good.
It's as corrupt and covered in shît as the drug trade.
Probably more so because the poison runs much higher up your societal ladders.

Don't ever try and blame my, or anyone else's, smoking a spliff for the death of a child at the hands of a maniac.
I then in return won't blame you when another bus stop full of people are mown down by some pisshead in his car.

I’ll give you that….

What a waste of an innocent child's life. There are no words to describe how despicable and sad it it is. I hope that they get the murderer as soon as possible.

Liverpool is a great city with great people inside it. The rats involved are a poison and bickering won't help prevent worse rats from coming. I don't know what the solutions are but a significant part of society is desperately broken such that gangs think they can shoot each other on the streets. They see normal people as NPCs and have little, if any, grasp of the consequences of their activities. Until the root causes are addressed, there'll be more pointless deaths and injuries to innocent bystanders. Don't let Liverpool turn into a Detroit or Baltimore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back