Murders in Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete, you are either in blissful ignorance, with your lovely little community based pub in the sticks or you`ve got your head in the sand.

In all cities and big towns, that there is a lot of criminality linked to the licensing trade, in particular money laundering, drugs / both and protection rackets.

I`m not talking about cosy little backstreet boozers, but city centre bars and clubs.

I do understand, and in any industry this will happen, even Ice Cream vans, but usually no little girls get shot…I don’t care what scumbags do to each other, I do care when a 9 year old dies. My granddaughter, 9, is currently in bed upstairs and I can’t get the image of that poor girl who died out of my head tbh…..

And perhaps if the political party you support with unwavering loyalty could have done more to prevent the increase of crime across the country, scum bags like this would have less places to hide.
as if any political party differs from the next.

the only solution was in close knit communities and they`ve all gone, systematically destroyed by Westminster no matter who is "in power"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back