Murders in Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, every big port city has had problems since the dawn of civilization.
Antwerp for example had a 5-day shooting/bomb streak last week. Hamburg and Rotterdam face similar problems.

I genuinely wonder what goes trough the perpatrator's mind right now.
If this was me, I would apologize in a letter to the parents and kill myself. How do live with that on your conscience for another 40-50 years?
I think just about every major city has a violent criminal underbelly, and drug trade related feuding etc.

Dublin, Liverpool, London, New York, Detroit, La, Melbourne, Sydney etc, all have these sort of issues. it's an unfortunate part of life in any big city sadly.

The thing is, I don't have much faith in his gangland mates 'doing the right thing' and handing him over.
Look at Sean Mercer who shot little Rhys Jones.

More than 10 people were arrested for helping him to try and cover it up including his own mother.
A group of friends took him into hiding and helped him dispose of his clothing and washed him down in petrol to remove gunpowder residue.

Anyone who has ever known or met someone who is that deep into that world will tell you how far removed they are mentally and morally from any of us on here. Not just scallies we are talking about here, but people who's entire life revolves around the 'graft'

Just have to hope, like with Mercer, there's enough chatter on the 'streets' to get a name and enough evidence to put the shooter at the scene.

The thing is, I don't have much faith in his gangland mates 'doing the right thing' and handing him over.
Look at Sean Mercer who shot little Rhys Jones.

More than 10 people were arrested for helping him to try and cover it up including his own mother.
A group of friends took him into hiding and helped him dispose of his clothing and washed him down in petrol to remove gunpowder residue.

Anyone who has ever known or met someone who is that deep into that world will tell you how far removed they are mentally and morally from any of us on here. Not just scallies we are talking about here, but people who's entire life revolves around the 'graft'

Just have to hope, like with Mercer, there's enough chatter on the 'streets' to get a name and enough evidence to put the shooter at the scene.
But, importantly, those above Mercer in the chain quite quickly named him, so the cops knew by the end of the day he was the shooter.

This will be terrible for business due to the scrutiny, so there’ll be a motive for those at the higher echelons in the chain to let the police their perpetrator.

However, to be charged and convict you need strong evidence and that’s what will take the time: making an arrest straight away isn’t always best.

It’s in here, I don’t care if it was in the Everton thread. A nine year old girl has died, I am absolutely gutted and putting R,I.P doesn’t cut it. These scum who are destroying Liverpool and costing the lives of kids are kept in business by their customers. I’ve never had any issue with people who want to do what they wish, but I draw the line at a nine year old dying because of drugs. Look in the mirror, look at your own kids and grandchildren and tell me it’s worth it…..
And perhaps if the political party you support with unwavering loyalty could have done more to prevent the increase of crime across the country, scum bags like this would have less places to hide.

And perhaps if the political party you support with unwavering loyalty could have done more to prevent the increase of crime across the country, scum bags like this would have less places to hide.

Indeed, but it’s not reserved to one political party, let’s not forget the 13 years of Labour rule. They have all failed in this respect….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back