Murders in Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly mate, it’s not as easy as you think. I work with the police on a daily basis and some of them will be the first to admit, they are losing the war on drugs. Especially with kids. I’ve seen kids who are dealers, get arrested for drug charges, then within a day or two, another kid as took over. It’s just a cycle that will never change and only going to get worse.

The police are powerless when it comes to drugs and people know it. Unless they are serious dealers, the is nothing they can do.
To be entirely honest, I’ve got a pretty good understanding of how difficult it is. Are the police powerless? No, but the task is too large.

Inappropriate Language
A scrawny 5ft 7 coward using a gun over what’s bound to be a petty dispute, ironically enough 15 years to the day another little rat did exactly the same thing and killed a child.

Guns and knives in the hands of insecure, weak, little cretins with a ‘hard man’ image. Take a look at any of the gimps sent down on Merseyside over the last couple of decades for gun violence, one thing they’ve all got in common is that they look about as intimidating as a bowl of ice cream.

Absolutely sickened over this.

This

Little farts they are. They think they're untouchable as they have some back up. But [Poor language removed] it when challenged, and are the 1st to cry arse when pulled up.

They should be collared and [Poor language removed] battered early doors. This is the problem with most of them, never had a good hiding.

Cowards

This

Little farts they are. They think they're untouchable as they have some back up. But [Poor language removed] it when challenged, and are the 1st to cry arse when pulled up.

They should be collared and [Poor language removed] battered early doors. This is the problem with most of them, never had a good hiding.

Cowards
It's a very emotive subject this but, stop it with the bad language, it isn't clever.

this is the Guardian's report this evening - I don't think I have ever seen that paper say this emboldened part without any kind of negative comment:

One senior source said he escaped the house “like a coward”, walking past the dying Olivia and her injured mother on the way out, having brought the carnage to them while trying to save himself from a gangland execution. Detectives are now by his hospital bedside and trying to talk to him. Armed officers are on standby to arrest or shoot the gunman if he is located.

RIP Olivia

To be entirely honest, I’ve got a pretty good understanding of how difficult it is. Are the police powerless? No, but the task is too large.

They haven’t got the resources nor man/woman power to deal with that on going issue. They are powerless. Say they arrest one drug dealer, another pops up within 5 minutes. The task is to large, it is but it’s only going to get worse. I don’t think people realise how much these kids have changed within 10 years, every year they are getting worse and they aren’t doing anything to deal with the issue. If anything, they are been encouraged unintentionally to do whatever they want and they know it.

People can blame parents, drugs, gangs etc but one of the ones they don’t blame is a change in mindset and the outlook they have on life. It’s very easy to turn to a life of crime and earn easy money. More and more kids are becoming disillusioned with education, in order to get a well paid job, you need some form of qualification, doesn’t matter how good you are at that job, unless you have the right qualification, you have no chance. In their mindsets, they look at it like this, why go earn £350 a week on minimum wage, not afford anything or treble that wage in 2 days selling drugs. Unless your academic or willing to put the hard work in academically, you’ve got no chance in changing society for a lot of kids and young adults.

this is the Guardian's report this evening - I don't think I have ever seen that paper say this emboldened part without any kind of negative comment:

RIP Olivia
With any luck, once he’s finished being useful to the Police, the gutter rat succumbs to his injuries.

Imagine stepping over a dead little girl and her wounded Mum, when you’re the cause, to get into your mates car and get dropped off at the hospital.

Just as low as the creature who fired the gun.

It’s appalling and national news, rightly so. The name of the scum will be getting passed about in those circles and also to the police. Anonymously of course.
As we have seen previously though, the family of this scumbag will aid them as opposed to assisting in getting them nicked.

The aiding thing only touches the sides of the issue.

Chances are there's people on this forum who either carry weapons or know people who do. It honestly makes me sick.

Liverpool being a relatively small port city with a large population means the drugs trade will always be huge, which then leads into high rates of violent crime.

Nothing will ever really be done about this unfortunately, as corruption is at an all time high because it’s the dealers who are lining various pockets across the city.

We are the real life, British version of the wire.

Things did improve for a bit after the Rhys jones tragedy. Communities along with the police got together and Crocky and Norris Green are now a lot better than they were back in the day.

Hopefully the same will happen after this tragedy but I’m worried the resources aren’t there.

The war on drugs will never be won. The sensible option would be to legalise and regulate with subsidies put in place to ensure quality.

Drive the dealers out of business by spending the money we already waste tackling a losing battle by fighting the dealers’ system.
They have legalised drugs here in Canada about 3 years ago, it's definitely help with the scumbags that where dealing it, what has been happening is the pot shops have been getting robbed at gun point,
But besides that definitely don't hear as much about the scum dealers and the attributes that go with drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back