Murders in Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The drugs trade has sadly changed everything.

With so much 'easy money' to be made, the criminal underclass has grown and become more vicious in pursuit of territory.

Tragically as we have seen, if criminals are equipped with firearms, the potential for bystanders and others to be harmed and killed has increased.

You would have to be blind not to see how this has effected our city.

Hand wringing will take place, everyone will be disgusted at whichever piece of crap shot the girl. But it’s a drugs problem and tbh people who are really upset because of this tragic event should remember the little girls face every time they buy drugs. Stop buying drugs and another little girl will not die like this. Just look in the mirror……

Hand wringing will take place, everyone will be disgusted at whichever piece of crap shot the girl. But it’s a drugs problem and tbh people who are really upset because of this tragic event should remember the little girls face every time they buy drugs. Stop buying drugs and another little girl will not die like this. Just look in the mirror……

The script is already written.

This scumbag will claim 'manslaughter', by virtue of 'diminished responsibility'.

His lawyer will claim that he has ADHD, and his parents did not buy him a rocking horse when he was a kid.

'Life Sentence' , but will be out on the streets, dealing and murdering in 10 years.

It is all a farce.

Half of the people chatting 'oh isn't all this terrible' will be the same people on the blower to their dealer over the weekend because they can't cope without a spliff or a line, its pathetic. If there was no demand then these scumbags wouldn't be able to operate.

After years of opposing the option, I now believe that legalisation is the only way to take drugs out of the criminals hands.

Aside from alcohol, never touched drugs in my life.

Growing up in Norris Green as a kid, witnessed how it has wrecked whole communities.

After years of opposing the option, I now believe that legalisation is the only way to take drugs out of the criminals hands.

Aside from alcohol, never touched drugs in my life.

Growing up in Norris Green as a kid, witnessed how it has wrecked whole communities.
It will never be legalised in this country though. its time people assessed their lives and asked do they really need a spliff and a line to get through the day its a joke.

The script is already written.

This scumbag will claim 'manslaughter', by virtue of 'diminished responsibility'.

His lawyer will claim that he has ADHD, and his parents did not buy him a rocking horse when he was a kid.

'Life Sentence' , but will be out on the streets, dealing and murdering in 10 years.

It is all a farce.
Let’s hope he meets with a serious ‘accident’ in the showers during that 10 year stretch

Agree 100% mate. For anyone that hasn't seen/read about, look up a guy called Neil Woods. He was an undercover cop who spent years infiltrating drug gangs around the country. After taking down the 10 main leaders of Burger Bar Boys in Birmingham he quit his job as he said after putting in months worth of work to get these guys, within 2 hours of being arrested they were back up and running again under a side wing of the main gang. It's a war that can't be won, I know I have seen it with my own eyes
Totally agree and I’ve heard about him and seen some of the stuff. It’s an impossible task to deal with abc one that will never be won.

People don’t realise what is coming and in the next few generations, all this will become the norm and happening on a daily basis.

This is why they should legalise it, lets be honest nobody is going to start smoking weed because its now legal to do so, you do it anyway, make it legal and there main source of income is gone

If they legalise weed, they will move onto the next thing to try use and break the law with. It’s just an endless cycle. Kids young as 11 are sniffing on the weekends now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back