Murders in Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will never be legalised in this country though. its time people assessed their lives and asked do they really need a spliff and a line to get through the day its a joke.
Ive assessed my life and I have come to the conclusion that no, I can not get through a day without a spliff.

So please, feel free to crack open another can of beer and feel free to look down your nose at the drug scum!

This is the problem, the stigma of drugs, anybody who smokes weed is pond life, say the people who sink 20 pints at a weekend and then go home and batter their wife and kids.

Ive assessed my life and I have come to the conclusion that no, I can not get through a day without a spliff.

So please, feel free to crack open another can of beer and feel free to look down your nose at the drug scum!

I have tons of mature, business owners, retirees, sportsmen mates who enjoy a spliff. I tried it, just gave me a head ache.

But there is a world of difference between that, and the crack, heroin, and heavens only knows what else that really make the bad guys the serious cash.

I have tons of mature, business owners, retirees, sportsmen mates who enjoy a spliff. I tried it, just gave me a head ache.

But there is a world of difference between that, and the crack, heroin, and heavens only knows what else that really make the bad guys the serious cash.
The Mafia cornered the market on illegal booze.

I personally consider it a major joke that weed is illegal whilst not only is booze socially accepted, you are seen as abnormal if you dont drink every week.

Put it this way, ale has affected my life more than any drug in the world.

This is the problem, the stigma of drugs, anybody who smokes weed is pond life, say the people who sink 20 pints at a weekend and then go home and batter their wife and kids.
Sound fella, keep funding the child murderers.

You should be ashamed of yourself, being an Evertonian is bad enough, but a pot head too, totally unacceptable behaviour

The Mafia cornered the market on illegal booze.

I personally consider it a major joke that weed is illegal whilst not only is booze socially accepted, you are seen as abnormal if you dont drink every week.

Put it this way, ale has affected my life more than any drug in the world.

No idea about illegal booze. I buy mine from Sainsburys and The Black Horse.

But yeah, I have seen lives destroyed by ale, and gambling come to that. (The lad I knew was indulgent in both. Dead now).

But I have shared a smoke with a professional footballer, and a professional golfer. At the same time. At a party in the house of a fellow weed user, who retired early after selling his business for a lot. Both player and golfer are still working in their chosen profession, as far as I know anyrate. Golfer deffo is.

And you would not believe who the son in law is of the footballer. I guarantee you will know his name. Global.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back