Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, someone with only 8 posts talking more sense than most of this forum when it comes to Naismith.

Naismith? He's only scored three goals so get rid.

His positioning is awful, he never offers for the ball, and when he does have the ball he does very little with it.

It's not that at all. He's a professional footballer: should we accept lack of control; poor distribution and a lack of genuine pace from players pulling down a PL wage?

You can talk about 'out of position' all day long, but he can barely do the basics at this level.

I can smell how desperate you are for him to be gash after your insight on Jelavic from here. Don't want to get two wrong on the bounce eh (y)

His positioning is awful, he never offers for the ball, and when he does have the ball he does very little with it.

Rubbish. He looks for the ball plenty. I'd say his eagerness to get the ball when we're on the attack is one of the qualities which makes him suited to playing in the hole, not on the friggin wing.

Rubbish. He looks for the ball plenty. I'd say his eagerness to get the ball when we're on the attack is one of the qualities which makes him suited to playing in the hole, not on the friggin wing.

Well you must be watching a different Naismith to the one I know. The one that stays extremely wide or the one that runs up alongside Jelavic and the opposition defenders is what I'm familiar with.

Cant understand this he has scored when started. Getting over horrific injury cost nothing really give him a chance .... Was dennis strac any better but people loved him give the lad a season hes playing out of position

Once again with the Chaff comments. He's a Blue and we got him for free didn't we? Oh thats right he's playing in the Ronaldo role and he's not Ronaldo.

I'd rate him better than Mirallas purely down to the fact he can stay actually stay on the Pitch.

Dave your valuations on other things are superb, but players...

[video=youtube;83LNmNdh5Sw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83LNmNdh5Sw[/video]

He does always offer himself for the ball, I will give him that, just he is dreadful once he gets it, no surprise his positioning on the wing is so poor, but if thats were he gets played, then thats were he will get judged. Will do better with Coleman supporting him rather than Hibbert, but I thought Oviedo showed far more in his one start against Norwich than Naismith has, but hes not slow an scottish, so moyesy will go with naismith.

Good little player. Said it many times, never will be a Premier League wide man, and the fact he is pretty much being forced to play there will cloud peoples judgement of him.

We play him RM... His position is playing behind the main striker...

God give him a break. Go bollock Moyes.
You all want Bily back don't you now hes gone to Russia, you will say the same about naismith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back