Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not surprised at all, he's basically a scottish osman, with blonde hair. Might turn out ton be a decent squad player, but never a regular prem player

Thought he was a decent squad addition up until tonight, so wont write him off, but he was terrible tonight, didn't do a single thing right, and missed a complete sitter.

As I said, he didn't stand out as being overly gash to me personally. Pretty much everyone in a blue shirt, bar one or two, just simply didn't want to fight this evening.

He was awful tonight, poor first touch, gave the ball away and missed a sitter. Not sharpening the knives yet though - pretty much everyone was gash

im not surprised at all, he's basically a scottish osman, with blonde hair. Might turn out ton be a decent squad player, but never a regular prem player
I've said this all along. Bit of a nothing signing at the time. Would we have signed him for 2m? No chance.

he was a bit gash, i thought he would have been a decent signing, especially after that hat trick v AEK. he hasn't done anythng noteworthy in any competitve games which worries me, then again, he looked like he had a good understanding with jelavic in pre-season. way too early to judge anyway, way too much knee-jerking with regards to him an junior lads. naismith has been out for months with an injury, he'll need to be given time. he's perhaps just trying too hard, once he settles down he'll be fine i think

he was a bit gash, i thought he would have been a decent signing, especially after that hat trick v AEK. he hasn't done anythng noteworthy in any competitve games which worries me, then again, he looked like he had a good understanding with jelavic in pre-season. way too early to judge anyway, way too much knee-jerking with regards to him an junior lads. naismith has been out for months with an injury, he'll need to be given time. he's perhaps just trying too hard, once he settles down he'll be fine i think

There's no first touch mate. He needs too much time. This isn't Scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back