Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
That lad will be torn apart in the PL. We'll need cover for him at all times because he cant or wont play in his own half that much.
Well yeah, but that’s the reason why we’re playing with 3 centre halves, to provide cover for when Myko and Patterson are in a more advanced role.

Your distain for this young lad, who is appearing to offer us a much needed attacking threat, is beyond bizarre.

But then again I’d expect nothing less from you Dave ?

Dave why can’t this lad play right wing full stop
Have a decent right back behind him. We are in desperate need for a right winger anyway
I think it could be him
I've suggested that many times.

I have no problem playing him as a winger. The issue for me is having him anywhere near a back line. He cant do that side of the job.

You'll never see Everton play 4 at the back with that lad named at RB.

That is very limiting.

Let me get this straight: it's as if he's gone from Championship level (at best) to being a world beater in a few days?

It's almost like giving players time and being open minded is actually a sensible thing to do rather than wetting the bed.
That's something others might do. I'm consistent: Ive said all along he has a cross in him and an attacking game, but he is appalling at defending - positionally he is chronic and he's a clumsy challenger.

I have no problem playing him as a winger. The issue for me is having him anywhere near a back line. He cant do that side of the job.

That is very limiting.

You're now making out that franks' formations are down to Patterson's inadequacies and nothing to do with the other bunch of donkeys he's been trying to work-around all year.

*just going the shed to see if i can find you a bigger spade

That is very limiting.
Got the honest I’ve not seen him before so don’t know as much as yourself about his supposed defensive issues

Might need some games and see how he goes as we can’t rely on Coleman. I’d start him winger though as he has a decent cross on him

That's something others might do. I'm consistent: Ive said all along he has a cross in him and an attacking game, but he is appalling at defending - positionally he is chronic and he's a clumsy challeneger.
Dave, the kid has appeared in 24 games of professional football in his whole career (cba checking how many he’s actually started). I’m going to take a guess that you might’ve watched about a third of them (at best).

You’ve seen as little of this lad as anyone to form such staunch opinions on him.

Dave, the kid has appeared in 24 games of professional football in his whole career (cba checking how many he’s actually started). I’m going to take a guess that you might’ve watched about a third of them (at best).

You’ve seen as little of this lad as anyone to form such staunch opinions on him.

He's never seen him before Everton. Tried to say he watched him in some Scotland games but got found out to be lying by some Scottish fans on here. Was beautiful.

Played for Rangers, detests him.
Ferguson, Rangers, detest.
Billy Gilmour, Rangers, detests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back