2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate. He was very very good certainly but it needs context. I used to watch the Italian footy on C4 religiously and you'd often see games involving Milan and Juventus say where the opponent barely threatened. Anyone looks good swanning about on the ball without anyone pressing or challenging.

I need to find the extract from the book I referenced before. Coaches that managed against him.

Peak Baines was a little God for us. And Gary Stevens was levels above that. If you were there you knew.
Yes mate, the majority of us to be tuned in to channel 4 every Saturday morning because it was the greatest tv show going

But you’re talking utter crap.

And yes I do know, because I was there. I’ve seen these players and I’ve seen us win leagues.

Please find that book urgently, I want to know who all these managers are that don’t rate Maldini

No mate. He was very very good certainly but it needs context. I used to watch the Italian footy on C4 religiously and you'd often see games involving Milan and Juventus say where the opponent barely threatened. Anyone looks good swanning about on the ball without anyone pressing or challenging.

I need to find the extract from the book I referenced before. Coaches that managed against him.

Peak Baines was a little God for us. And Gary Stevens was levels above that. If you were there you knew.
Can you leave religion out of it please mate

It was 1.45am where you live. They aren’t an idiot because they lives somewhere else.

You simply posting tripe as truth doesn’t mean it’s truth. You then don’t provide any evidence to back it up when called out on it. Because you can’t.

What are your views on his performance in that Brighton win? Or will you continue to ignore a question that will show you up.

I couldn’t argue either way for that….. But they aren’t an idiot because they live somewhere else with a different time zone.

You are implying they are an idiot without outright saying it because of the time they posted at.

Im not related to Patterson, just don’t get the irrational hatred for a young lad. He has disappointed, but also shown lots of potential, and there have been performances that he has done very well in. Which you fail to acknowledge despite being asked about numerous times.

Incredibly amusing isnt it. One day when they travel to a foreign land they will have a row over why breakfast is late lol

Defensive stats of the “Worst full back in the league who has no idea how to defend” when compared to all fullbacks across Europes top 5 leagues over the last 365 days:

View attachment 230682

Yeah even last season the stats were posted and they look fantastic. Especially considering his age.

To a neutral he would look class...not sure why hes not a lock in at right back.

You really are a strange little creature, aren’t you sweet nips? I think the excellent explanation by my learned compadre @DualityNSNO has clearly explained your brain dead logic is fundamentally flawed in regards to my choice of username - it has nothing to do with young Patterson.

If you must know, I was called it by mates when I was younger, around the time when the rapper Nate Dogg was doing well with Warren G, and it’s stuck.

Not an oracle mate - clearly I’ve got the Delorean parked in the garage and I’m a time traveller.

Euromillions numbers incoming, and I already know patto will be sound for us as well.

Sweet nips, sweet lips and sweet bread.

I'd have gone for sweet poop but each to their own ;)

What the Hell am I reading in here

No one is allowed to accuse me of hyperbole on one of our players ever again.

Can you leave religion out of it please mate

That was a proper lol moment...shaking here trying not to wake her up lol.

Amazing people can not rate Patterson, the stats and the eye test both point to him being a good player. Made the odd mistake which is to be expected with injuries making him stop/start and some dodgy defensive tactics.

Think he's already above Coleman and Young quite easily at the moment. Beyond me how he doesnt start every game.

As for Maldini and football Italia and Gazzetta with James Richardson and those enormous ice creams...the reason Italian football was the best is due to the tactical side of the game...where the defenders were the best in the world.

This meant they would keep clean sheets againt the best forwards in the world.

If we had just 3 Milan players from back then we'd be top 4 every season. They were incredible.

Dont make forwards like they used to...the long rangers that used fo hit the net from 30 yards...dont often see that anymore (Harrison of course).

You are seriously warped sweet breads, like just bizarre.

I’ve explained my choice of username and we have also told you how it couldn’t possibly have anything to do with Patterson, and you’re still just spouting nonsense?

Very odd.

Plus, you joined the forum in April 2020 (took me all of 5 seconds to work that out)

We didn't sign Patterson until 2022

Unless you're Mystic Meg (and you might be, in which case can I have next weeks numbers please?) there's no way you could have known that Patto was coming here and you probably wouldn't have even heard of him yet unless you watched Scottish Football

Plus, you joined the forum in April 2020 (took me all of 5 seconds to work that out)

We didn't sign Patterson until 2022

Unless you're Mystic Meg (and you might be, in which case can I have next weeks numbers please?) there's no way you could have known that Patto was coming here and you probably wouldn't have even heard of him yet unless you watched Scottish Football
No point arguing with stupid is there mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back