2023/24 Nathan Patterson

….defensively there isn’t many better than us, can’t knock the selection of others over Patterson.
It was sad to see Coleman come on today after injury - his running was like he was in treacle - no way can he keep up with the City wingers today - sad to watch TBH as I think he has been a great player for us ..... why Patterson is sidelined is another Dyche mystery - Godfrey did his best a pure athlete till injury .....

It was sad to see Coleman come on today after injury - his running was like he was in treacle - no way can he keep up with the City wingers today - sad to watch TBH as I think he has been a great player for us ..... why Patterson is sidelined is another Dyche mystery - Godfrey did his best a pure athlete till injury .....
Tbf most of our players seem to be running in treacle with diving boots on..we don't appear to be the most lithe athletic players. We turn like oil tankers and our movement is very awkward...it reminds me of myself at 66 years old after I've had a few pints of mild

Nobody is matching Doku in a sprint. Seamy stood off him to deny the foot race and did very well on him I thought.

Nobody is matching Doku in a sprint. Seamy stood off him to deny the foot race and did very well on him I thought.
Both goals one at the back post his territory- then he lost the ball going forwards for ther 2nd goal - look it was City no one expected us to win there - but pacevwise you could tell he was not up to pace - as soon as their 3 stars came on it was inevitably they would score..

Can you imagine the outcry from young Nathan's haters on here had it been him who Doku ghosted past on a few occasions yesterday. They'd have been jumping for joy and you'd never here the end of it.

*this isn't a dig at Godfrey btw as Doku will do that to plenty, just pointing out the hypocrisy of some on here who can't see past the young lads past.
Or Seamus caught out for both goals.

Someone else would get slaughtered on here if he done that.

Can you imagine the outcry from young Nathan's haters on here had it been him who Doku ghosted past on a few occasions yesterday. They'd have been jumping for joy and you'd never here the end of it.

*this isn't a dig at Godfrey btw as Doku will do that to plenty, just pointing out the hypocrisy of some on here who can't see past the young lads past.

See this is what gets so many peoples backs up. If any sort of comment is made that doesn't worship at the feet of Nathan then they are called haters. I've said many times I like the kid on a personal level based on what I've seen of him before and after games. It's not his fault he's been put it the spotlight ahead of his own development needs.

The lad needs a loan and game time.

See this is what gets so many peoples backs up. If any sort of comment is made that doesn't worship at the feet of Nathan then they are called haters. I've said many times I like the kid on a personal level based on what I've seen of him before and after games. It's not his fault he's been put it the spotlight ahead of his own development needs.

The lad needs a loan and game time.

I never mentioned you?