2024/25 Neal Maupay

I didn't say you were at Euston Station...

What did Maupay post that brought Everton into disrepute? The "My Skipper" comment? Grow up.

What was your response or opinion on Richarlison trolling Liverpool fans over the Richard Arlison coaches?

Finally, you can't control Maupay. He has absolutely no idea who you are, and likely wouldn't be even remotely bothered if he did.
I mean if richarlison had posted it about stranded Everton fans he’d have probably been less popular .

I like to see myself as somewhat of a father figure to this forum. You may want the "cool" dad who lets you open a present on Xmas eve and tells you everything is going to be okay, but I preach discipline, self reflection & tell a truth that you may not always want to hear.

One-day when you're all grown up and can function in a world without your head falling off, middle fingering & abusing others in volatile fits of rage, you'll see that I did do the right thing.
Mate you're starting to sound like that weird Cosmic Scouser Martin Bone ha.

I like to see myself as somewhat of a father figure to this forum. You may want the "cool" dad who lets you open a present on Xmas eve and tells you everything is going to be okay, but I preach discipline, self reflection & tell a truth that you may not always want to hear.

One-day when you're all grown up and can function in a world without your head falling off, middle fingering & abusing others in volatile fits of rage, you'll see that I did do the right thing.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

6FC719A1-B1B2-48E3-A7AB-670DB94E746F.webp

Once again, candygram for Mongo

Disgusting behaviour. Embarrassing to be associated with. Like the time fans tried confronting John Stones in a service station or giving Martinez abuse in a car park.
Makes fans look like cavemen
It’s not something new either… fans were, shall we say, less than polite towards Harry Catterick for dropping the Golden Vision to play a young Joe Royle at Blackpool.

Can I please request a full DNA test ?

Don’t know about cool dad, but I can certainly think of a type of uncle you are.

Finding it hard to feel sorry for him and the rest of them being screamed at by the follicly-challenged gammon faced Blue tbh.

He's laughing his head off behind the scenes the little twerp.
He's a troll. And thats coming out of my mouth.
He's using the situation to polish his own shield if I may...And to make himself relevant. Basically poisoning the grounds with sewing them against us mentality inside the team.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Jesus Wept,

Oooops, sorry Daddy FB92, I'll go to my room..

Sack this little worm this week.
Don't want to see him in an Everton shirt again.
He doesn't want to be in it either.
Loan him to Marine (he would still struggle)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back