2024/25 Neal Maupay

I didn't say you were at Euston Station...

What did Maupay post that brought Everton into disrepute? The "My Skipper" comment? Grow up.

What was your response or opinion on Richarlison trolling Liverpool fans over the Richard Arlison coaches?

Finally, you can't control Maupay. He has absolutely no idea who you are, and likely wouldn't be even remotely bothered if he did.

It's Maupay that needs to "grow up" spending more time trolling people on twitter than doing his job

He's a joke. Rubbish at football and needs to leave the club

He’s not brought the club into disrepute, you’re quite right but he can’t be commenting like that on our fans. It would be like me tweeting openly about my employer’s customers. Not acceptable, likely to result in an investigation and possibly disciplinary.

There are enough people out there with their mobiles who he knew would have posted on SM, but he decided to do so as well. Not acceptable by any measure.

He has brought the club into disrepute. If you said something "only about my employer’s customers" you would be bringing the company into disrepute and then "result in an investigation and possibly disciplinary". No difference here.

Maupay coaching advice for Dyche

e684f787-bceb-444f-b77a-49526b0f3a18_text.gif
:
1724694991265.jpeg

It's Maupay that needs to "grow up" spending more time trolling people on twitter than doing his job

He's a joke. Rubbish at football and needs to leave the club

He has brought the club into disrepute. If you said something "only about my employer’s customers" you would be bringing the company into disrepute and then "result in an investigation and possibly disciplinary". No difference here.
Disagree, one player commenting on one instance of bad behaviour from a small section of fans is not brining the club into disrepute. Any social media activity relating to the club would need a larger impact, be broader in scale for that to happen. To be fair however that is just my, (inexperienced in these matters) opinion.

Disagree, one player commenting on one instance of bad behaviour from a small section of fans is not brining the club into disrepute. Any social media activity relating to the club would need a larger impact, be broader in scale for that to happen. To be fair however that is just my, (inexperienced in these matters) opinion.

It's been reported by the BBC

So an international audience

His trolling on social media has gone on long enough.

You live in denial, as do many others.

You believe that numerous current & ex players, current & ex managers, ex board members, news reporters, other fans both EFC and none EFC are all in cahoots in making lies up about our fans, for what purpose ?

Do you think players like Lindstrom will want to stick around when he's reading nothing but negativity about the place ?

Digne hit with a bottle, Mina & Gordon harassed outside of the ground, team booed off the pitch after one game, manager hounded to be sacked after two games... all lies & conspiracy ?

I’ll ask you again for the umpteenth time.

If the headlock happened, why was there no witnesses, no police record or action, no club incident report and finally, the tin hat, why was there no cctv ?

I know for a fact, that every inch of the interior of the ground, bar the bogs, is covered by state of the art digital cctv, which is that good, you can read the time on someone’s watch.

You list a load of people, who would have to be in cahoots to get this so called conspiracy of yours over the line.

That list is all in your head, like most of the shiz you post, as it was nothing more than a spectacular failure by Kenwright and his stooges, to deflect the mess on and off the pitch at the time away from them and onto the fans.

In a world were the first thing people do when they see an incident, is get their phone out and record it, no one image single image of a headlock or any form of physical contact with DBB and a fan was ever caught on a mobile phone either.

Maybe just once, why don’t you stop being a try hard, edgy bellend.

I’ll ask you again for the umpteenth time.

If the headlock happened, why was there no witnesses, no police record or action, no club incident report and finally, the tin hat, why was there no cctv ?

I know for a fact, that every inch of the interior of the ground, bar the bogs, is covered by state of the art digital cctv, which is that good, you can read the time on someone’s watch.

You list a load of people, who would have to be in cahoots to get this so called conspiracy of yours over the line.

That list is all in your head, like most of the shiz you post, as it was nothing more than a spectacular failure by Kenwright and his stooges, to deflect the mess on and off the pitch at the time away from them and onto the fans.

In a world were the first thing people do when they see an incident, is get their phone out and record it, no one image single image of a headlock or any form of physical contact with DBB and a fan was ever caught on a mobile phone either.

Maybe just once, why don’t you stop being a try hard, edgy bellend.

It is a fact that the CCTV at Goodison can look at any seat in the stadium at the push of a button

The small minority of fans heckling the players at the railway station was embarrassing. But this bloke loves nothing more than having a go at us. Any excuse and he hits the keyboard.

He could have come out and said he recognises it's a small minority, they're trying their best etc ect. But players like Maupay don't help the situation. He loves aggravating us. He's pretty rubbish at football too.

It’s physically impossible for there to be no images of what they said happened.

Merseyside Police never made any appeals for information relating to a "headlock" or other assault. There have been no prosecutions or convictions. No one has been banned from the stadium. Basically, other than verbal claims to members of the press in the press room on 14 January 2023, no evidence or written claim by "the club" or individuals at "the club" was ever made or presented

On balance that suggests it did not happen.

I think if you are a fan paying to go and watch a team playing and that team does not play well then you are entitled to express your disapproval. I have seen the video but I didn’t have the sound on but it does look like he overstepped the marque. I hold truck with this nonsense that as the club is in trouble that we all have to get behind them and be united in our support. The reason we are in so much trouble is that we blindly followed a regime that was incapable of running a club, if the fan base had reacted earlier we may not have reached rock bottom. To suggest we now happy clap our way into extinction is madness. He people who invest their time and hard earned money into Everton have to be listened too, I have more time for the people putting something into the club as opposed to those taking from it. I don’t know the person who was shouting at the players but as he was at the railway station I presume he had spent money travelling to the game and he purchased a ticket, he was disappointed in the level of performance, if you as a player cannot understand that, indeed if you as a professional footballer do not share his level of disappointment in the level of your performance then heaven help us. If a drunk man in a railway station spouting off upsets you then how in heaven’s name are you going to stand up to the rigours of the Premier League.
Maupay asks in what profession do you get abuse for trying to do your job, the question I would ask Maupay is in what profession do you get 3 times the average annual wage per week to do your job so badly.

Merseyside Police never made any appeals for information relating to a "headlock" or other assault. There have been no prosecutions or convictions. No one has been banned from the stadium. Basically, other than verbal claims to members of the press in the press room on 14 January 2023, no evidence or written claim by "the club" or individuals at "the club" was ever made or presented

On balance that suggests it did not happen.

It’s just the forum bellend, being the forum bellend, as usual.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back