Would you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 31 26.1%
  • No

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Not bothered Everton aren’t we?

Votes: 14 11.8%

• Total voters

I think it’s pretty obvious they’re putting a soft launch to a new badge for the modern era.

View attachment 248107

It’s all round the new stadium, and currently on our third kits and corner flags.

Be interested to hear peoples views.

Personally I like the modern approach and minimalistic but recognisable allarensce, it’s something to move on with, especially with the new stadium.

It’s literally been around for years.

I think it’s pretty obvious they’re putting a soft launch to a new badge for the modern era.

View attachment 248107

It’s all round the new stadium, and currently on our third kits and corner flags.

Be interested to hear peoples views.

Personally I like the modern approach and minimalistic but recognisable allarensce, it’s something to move on with, especially with the new stadium.

If theyre going to do that then they need to add details.

Otherwise, it looks pathetic.

I actually really like the design.

My worry is that it/or we is/are not near famous enough worldwide, for people to see it and think either Everton, Football or Premier League (uuuugh).

I think the design crew have bitten off more than they can chew.

I would have loved to have been there a few years ago when they first went through these new designs with the club....

Hello Everton, it's Shyster and Shyster Marketing Services. We've come up with your new badge design. Our designers have worked on this night and day for months and yes it is very bold and brave like you asked us for. You wouldn't believe the blood, sweat and tears we put in until finally one of our best people had the inspiration of drawing 5 lines and filled the centre with blue paint. It was a magical process watching the sheer genius at work.

We hope you like it, that will be ten million pounds please.

c81c8b2d-5e6d-430f-b7ef-6afe6f4516c8-largeScale_Shockg.jpg
Reminds me of Shock G dressed as Humpty Hump

It's crap. Absolutely crap design.

Nobody sees that blue arrow and thinks Everton or tower.
If it wasn’t for the EVERTON writing on the old badge would anyone other than a hardcore football fan see that and think Everton?

I’m not bothered if we have a cock and balls on the front I just want to see a winning team