Would you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 31 26.1%
  • No

Votes: 74 62.2%
  • Not bothered Everton aren’t we?

Votes: 14 11.8%

• Total voters

I think the new logo is amazing I love it but it would be even better if they made the design a bit less basic and maybe put EFC above it and a laurel on either side and maybe some find if motto on a ribbon underneath all on some framing device like a shield or something.

I think the new logo is amazing I love it but it would be even better if they made the design a bit less basic and maybe put EFC above it and a laurel on either side and maybe some find if motto on a ribbon underneath all on some framing device like a shield or something.

My thoughts exactly. Our current is a bit too detailed and dated, the new one could do with EFC added and yeah a laurel too.

I really want to move into the new stadium with a nod to our past but leave it went we leave goodison.

1709894825650.png
1709895064528.png

I think it’s pretty obvious they’re putting a soft launch to a new badge for the modern era.

View attachment 248107

It’s all round the new stadium, and currently on our third kits and corner flags.

Be interested to hear peoples views.

Personally I like the modern approach and minimalistic but recognisable allarensce, it’s something to move on with, especially with the new stadium.
rubbish