New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote? What vote?

What am I basing it on? Seriously? Things I see every day, things I see on here, things I see from supporters who have been going for decades. Things I have seen at other clubs.

People are fighting with each other on here already, anyone who is all for him is a kopite, anyone who is against him is bitter etc etc. He hasn't even signed for us at this point! It is right in front of you, you are massively overthinking this.

The only way he survives is if we end up in another long term lockdown with no fans in the ground, that would mitigate a lot of the issues (or hide them anyway).
so, you are telling other Evertonians to stop supporting Benitez, on the basis of evidence solely from your own subjective experience. I'm not sure why your take should trump those of others then who hold a different view. We all have our own perspectives, and can argue them. But you are attempting to portray your view as somehow factual, when it's just opinion.

This is a ridiculous take.

Doing what is best for the fanbase IS what is best for the club.

Seriously what are you thinking?

the fans , me included want instant success and it ain’t happening. We also throwing names out left right and Center for the next manager. Get a stable manger who has won things and knows how to win. Ever week the fans all want a different manager because the name sounds fancy, half of us have never heard of them till their mentioned and then it’s like they are the best for the job

let brands do his job and we get behind who ever it is

Not strictly true. Many of their fans were asking for Rafael after Lampard left. I wouldn't say they like him,but they certainly respect the quiet work he did there.
I've been on this site for over a decade and have read some horse manure before but nevet as much cramed into one post.

They weren't and they dont. They cant stand him.

I've been against the Big Dunc shouts for ages now but at this point we might as well give it a go. We need to be totally united as a club and fanbase going into next season and the closest we'll get to that is with Big Dunc, just give him a years contract and be done with it.

…’might as well give it a go’ means we’re likely to be back in this position at Christmas. Moshiri won’t want turmoil.

The Chelsea Fans booed him all season, when he was in charge of them, did it bother him no. He just went to win the Europa League with them that season.
Yes he is tough skinned. But a couple of bad results at start of season and I'm sure Stamford bridge will look like a 5 star hotel spa compared to goodison.
He will need results from the off.

Give it to Washy - His booze 'n coke fuelled press conferences would be boss and the dugout area would be like a warzone every match

EV'ON AREN'T WE LAD, EY? EV'ON AREN'T WE

Not a lot of choice really.
It'll be either the devil we know well or a devil we don't know at all.
Whatever, it's going to be impossible to get universal fan approval whoever gets the job.
Just look at GOT. We disagree about everything.

It's a really frustrating position we are in as supporters we sort of want a running commentary on what's going on but obviously the club are not going to do that but silence just leads to hysterical rumour mongering ,lead by the click bait driven press

Seriously not got time for that one. But it more than proves my point anyway, the angry majority always wins out.

Why on earth would I want Ferguson?

And what do you mean by "says it all"? I don't think you have a point really do you?
You won’t answer my question
So I won’t answer yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back