New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All these Ferguson shouts better be refering to Alex

Duncan would not go well, had 4 games and only 1 of then was any good
And it was good because we put in more tackles than anyone had in like 15 years which is clearly not a thing you can do every week

People need to be realistic , even in some spectacular chain of events , conte arrived he would be gone in a season or two. He's highly nomadic and contentious, will leave the club in a Similar fashion as carlo. No more gimmicky appointments , go for ralf he's quite adapt at building a squad and playing good football.

Yes. Probably Howe as well and even Martinez.

Working out who the next manager is will be as much about determining who is going to take/influence the appointment.

Indeed. What worries me is the whole scramble to draw up a shortlist.

Brands should have 5 names ready to approach, changed weekly depending on managerial comings and goings.

He should be briefing Moshiri and the board at least a few times a year as to what his thinking is in that respect.

It all sounds so pre-digital, so last century these meetings.

Ancelotti might have sprung a surprise, but surely the point is that you're prepared.

Brands should have 5 names ready to approach, changed weekly depending on managerial comings and goings.

He should be briefing Moshiri and the board at least a few times a year as to what his thinking is in that respect.

Ancelotti might have sprung a surprise, but surely the point is that you're prepared.
Can they not use zoom like the rest of us?

I get the feeling Brands doesn’t really come into play at all on managerial appointments

That's the problem though, we're talking about manager not DOF and he's got significantly less of a track record in that regard.

Yeah he's certainly a better DOF imo and im sure he took some time away from football due to stress - this aint the easiest job at the best of times so dont know how much he would enjoy it if things got a bit rocky.

I just want some pride back in the side and players willing to fight / better recruitment with a touch of tactical nous about them so if we cant attract a Conte/Poch/Biesla then get someone in who'll have hunger and can make us a solid team - no tippy tappy Eurostar managers like Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back