New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even as a manager he's had solid seasons abd his experience is abundant it's not like this some grand experiment for him
He's managed two seasons since 2011. If he were coming in to be the guy to find us talent and build a squad I'd be fully behind it but unless Brands is going I think there are better options for a pure coach.

Conte is the best fit then.
He's my choice from the poll. Honestly don't know how he'd fare here if he was approached successfully by us. Be interesting and certainly would establish us as a club with high end managers which is important (in absence of any recent success) in keeping our profile high.

It literally takes a few hundred quid.

They're utterly meaningless as a gauge until you get to 1/10 and lower... and even then, they're questionable.

Don't think AVB was ever favourite at tighter than about 2 or 3/1

...yep, it might have been as low as 2-1. I know the market is unpredictable until the appointment is virtually nailed on, but they are a bit of interest, even if it’s not one I would stake much money on.

He's managed two seasons since 2011. If he were coming in to be the guy to find us talent and build a squad I'd be fully behind it but unless Brands is going I think there are better options for a pure coach.
He’s an interesting option for sure. I always think that Mosh will push for a ‘name’ even if it’s not the best fit at the time. Ralf may have enough of a reputation that satisfies Mosh’s ambition whilst also having a footballing outlook that isn’t ‘outdated’. He’s used to working with and promoting youth at the least. I think he could be one that satisfies all the board on paper. Any manager is a risk really, nobody can guarantee success sadly! May as well take a risk on the one that promotes identity

Ralf Ragnarok!!

giphy-1.gif

Yeah he's certainly a better DOF imo and im sure he took some time away from football due to stress - this aint the easiest job at the best of times so dont know how much he would enjoy it if things got a bit rocky.

I just want some pride back in the side and players willing to fight / better recruitment with a touch of tactical nous about them so if we cant attract a Conte/Poch/Biesla then get someone in who'll have hunger and can make us a solid team - no tippy tappy Eurostar managers like Silva.
People's appraisals of our past managers are always funny to me. Silva was a pressing manager and what got him into trouble was not backing that off. There was no tippy tappy.

Anyway we aren't going to win off of passion and hunger alone. We have to go beyond that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back