New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to ask whether this is a Brands problem or a Farhad telling Brands what to do problem.

And fwiw I think part of the reason Silva didn't work is Brands wasn't aligned with his vision well enough. Certainly he got who Carlo asked for but was that all his choice?

I wouldn't be upset with Ralf but I do think questions over the philosophy would need to be answered first.
Either Moshiri and BK step aside and let Brands get on with appointing someone or there’s no point having a DoF. Not defending brands in all this just wondering whether the structure is sensible given the levels of oversight some of the board want to have on appointments.

I think we need to ask whether this is a Brands problem or a Farhad telling Brands what to do problem.

And fwiw I think part of the reason Silva didn't work is Brands wasn't aligned with his vision well enough. Certainly he got who Carlo asked for but was that all his choice?

I wouldn't be upset with Ralf but I do think questions over the philosophy would need to be answered first.
I don't care what added to the pile, Silva was a terrible terrible manager. Completely and utterly out of his depth. Even if Brands got literally everyone Silva wanted he would have failed here.

Either Moshiri and BK step aside and let Brands get on with appointing someone or there’s no point having a DoF. Not defending brands in all this just wondering whether the structure is sensible given the levels of oversight some of the board want to have on appointments.
Moshiri should not be involved in any decisions regarding managers or players. He can approve the funds but otherwise he should be outside of the process.

I don't care what added to the pile, Silva was a terrible terrible manager. Completely and utterly out of his depth. Even if Brands got literally everyone Silva wanted he would have failed here.
I think the level of failure was exasperated by the players not fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back