New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before it was, not last season, but selling players and injuries messed it this season. In the first 2 prem seasons we were enjoyable to watch, give them possession but it didn't matter, once we got the ball back we were one of the most deadly teams in the league on the counter attack. I wouldn't worry about style of play. If he joins you he'll be looking to build a sick team, play possession football when you get better players in.
Thats good to know. We’ve watched som of the worst most turgid football this season.

Richarlison would come alive in a counter attacking team. He has been wasted this season.

Anyway it’s not my choice, so let’s wait and see.

Joke apart, if the next man comes in and calls us a project they can feck off. Sick of the lot of them were everton.

5 points and unbeaten in 3 tough games. A win and a couple of draws.
5 sorry. Even so we were turgid abs that Arsenal game was dreadful.
I’m not knocking him, but that was all on passion and not tactical genius you know.
He isn’t the answer. Let him go manage lower down and prove he’s up to it.

@Wolves86

How about his style? From what I remember your first 2 seasons in the PL you played some good stuff, but obviously last season is what fans will remember and there were a lot of dull games before Giminez got injured, then you struggled after that and you were as dour as us
Yeah wasn't good lately. First 2 seasons it was fun to watch though I thought. Counter attacking but we were one of the best counter attacking teams in the league. Deadly with Jota, Adama, Jimenez. He can play possesion based though, he did at Valencia when he took them from 8th to 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back