New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to disagree. Ter Stegen was running a +4.4 till Jan end/Feb on his post shot xG. In the fixtures that followed, his post shot xG+/- dropped to -1.0 He was dropping clanger after clanger every match, not saving shots he was meant to save.

Even an average GK probably would have won them enough points in that stretch to make it through. Not to mention Atleti vastly overperforming every key metric (Llorente having 12 goals on an xG of 4.3 should give you an idea) why are you assuming it would hold next season?

All of this is immaterial though, Koeman will crash and burn, it's his second season syndrome after all.

If you are talking Atleti and xG /xPoints you are ignoring 7 or 8 years of evidence that they outperform it massively (except for 19/20). And most of the time by 15-20 points. Just doesn't work for them...

Absolutely nobody is arsed

People need to calm down, the longer it goes on the worse manager we are convinced we are getting.
Transfer window opens tomorrow. Brands will be hoping to shift some dead wood, but with the euros on it’s unlikely that there will be much business by any club so gives us time
This appointment has to be right one

Inappropriate Language
People need to calm down, the longer it goes on the worse manager we are convinced we are getting.
Transfer window opens tomorrow. Brands will be hoping to shift some dead wood, but with the euros on it’s unlikely that there will be much business by any club so gives us time
[Poor language removed], i just realised the club are waiting on Southgate.

That's a lot of cliche in one post tbf

Reading the most recent story by Paddy and Greg in The Athletic and seeing Brands is an admirer of Potter has given restored my faith in his process and makes me think he should be the one making all the decisions from now on. Imo Potter and Everton are a perfect match and I believe we will finally progress as we should be with him managing and Brands working behind the scenes.

The less involved the super agents, the better. Moshiri has been blindsided too much by people who don't have the long term interests of the club at heart.

Reading the most recent story by Paddy and Greg in The Athletic and seeing Brands is an admirer of Potter has given restored my faith in his process and makes me think he should be the one making all the decisions from now on. Imo Potter and Everton are a perfect match and I believe we will finally progress as we should be with him managing and Brands working behind the scenes.
I suspect you are a bit too young to remember Mike Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.