New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancelotti had a release clause apparently, which would make sense as coming to Everton would have been seen as a big risk by him and would have wanted an exit strategy.
I didn't know about any release cause in his contract, nor did the paper (cant remember which one) I read it in.

I for one cannot wait for our xG Overlord to join in the coming weeks.

Arise Sir Potter.

View attachment 130284

Tbh after looking into him a bit and also see who else we're getting linked with im starting to come around to potter taking over.

At first I thought he was another martinez but he can actually organise a defence just his team cant hit a barn door with a handful of peas. I think he could do well with the likes of DCL and Richarlison. Doubt he'd get us top 6 in his first few seasons but I think he could get us challenging for Europe in some form or other in his second season.

…he called us a small club, we have to maintain our self-respect regardless of him courting us.

If you click that twitter thread then Balague is claiming (as benitez did) he meant to say small team...with different conotations in spanish.

Who knows really what he meant apart from him. Didnt come across well...

If you click that twitter thread then Balague is claiming (as benitez did) he meant to say small team...with different conotations in spanish.

Who knows really what he meant apart from him. Didnt come across well...
Haha. Because "small" in Spanish is a term of endearment?

There's only one meaning for what he called us. The fact his career has gone downhill and he's desperate for us to give him a job is karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back