New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you click that twitter thread then Balague is claiming (as benitez did) he meant to say small team...with different conotations in spanish.

Who knows really what he meant apart from him. Didnt come across well...

….amazing what comes back to bite you.

if he was to come & fail those comments would always be thrown back in our faces.

Him being a finished manager concerns me more than him calling us a small club 15 years ago.

This, all day.

I don't care about his comments, I'd have had more respect if he defended his comments too as simply him being manager of a rival club.

But for me, he's done - he 'retired' the minute he went to China. Everton are just convenient for him, a work from home gig.

Rafael has his friends in the media stoking the fire...

That whole thread by Balague reads like it’s come directly from Benitez’s media team. Proper sickening arse licking drivel.

FWIW I couldn’t give a toss what he said about us all them years ago.

The reason I don’t want him doesn’t even have anything to do with the fact he’s managed that lot.

It’s because he’s a horrible goblin of a man who hasn’t done anything for over a decade that makes me think for one second he’d be a good appointment.

That whole thread by Balague reads like it’s come directly from Benitez’s media team. Proper sickening arse licking drivel.

The reason I don’t want him doesn’t even have anything to do with the fact he’s managed that lot.

It’s because he’s a horrible goblin of a man who hasn’t done anything for over a decade that makes me think for one second he’d be a good appointment.

It has.

They tried it as Silva was being shown the door as well. [Jarg link]

Desperate.

He just felt he had to say it guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back