New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats sound mate - but please also voice your displeasure and put up banners and bedsheets if we dont end up appointing Benitez and end up with one of the following titans of the game:

Howe
Potter
El Loco
Scott Parker
Lampard

I suspect many wont as none of those called us a bad word 15 years ago.

Thats the problem I have - if you dont like the appointment on footballing grounds sound but still back the players if they do end up getting the job.

Its the ones who cant see past the LFC connection whilst having the cheek to moan about Dunc/Unsworth and "jobs for the boys" that make me laugh.
And Nuno.

But expressing displeasure over a manager joining on the basis of "he called us a nasty name 15 years ago" is bonkers.

I can understand voicing displeasure if we are sat in midtable or getting battered at home by Norwich but come on man if anyone boo's at Southampton before a ball has been kicked then they are clowns.
i'll be booing before a ball is even kicked, at southampton at home and every stadium up and down the country i follow the blues to. he's a stain on the club and it will need washing out. if someone who cares about this club is a clown in your eyes, then hey ho. it just shows the division he would cause. its avoidable, but its on the board of directors this one.

all the shouting and screaming being threatened and when we kick off against soton,
he ll get a round of applause, a redition of ton,ton,ton!
and it will all continue like before!

Status
Not open for further replies.