New Everton Stadium Discussion

I can't actually blame the RS for being bitter. They're stuck in that stadium for at least another 20 years after the investment in their new hole punch stand.

If everything goes to plan with the docks, it'll destroy them.
Don't know about destroying them, but a new stadium on the waterfront will give us the finances to actually 'compete' with them financially, something we haven't seen since the mid 80s.

If the RS were granted permission to build a stadium on Stanley park, I can't see how they can have the nerve to oppose something that will regenerate that part of the city, bring jobs and kick start investment on the waterfront area, unless they are very very worried.
Dont think it has anything to do with Liverpool Football Club per se.

Their wonderful fanbase ?
Our neighbourly neighbours ?
The one's that want whats best for this great city ?
The one's we have stood shoulder to shoulder on the injustices & tragedies for many years ?

LFC ?.. no just their followers.

Worth worrying about ?.....Nah.

Not an itk but I am working on part of the financing on the deal. It'll be a good 5 or so weeks before our part of the work is complete and I would be very very surprised if any formal announcement was made before that.

Can't give any detailed information at present but broadly speaking, everything is currently going ahead as planned.

Just posting to say don't get your hopes up on any announcements or exciting progress just yet!
lol of course you are mate

Not an itk but I am working on part of the financing on the deal. It'll be a good 5 or so weeks before our part of the work is complete and I would be very very surprised if any formal announcement was made before that.

Can't give any detailed information at present but broadly speaking, everything is currently going ahead as planned.

Just posting to say don't get your hopes up on any announcements or exciting progress just yet!

If you're indeed working on the financing of the deal, then how the heck are you not ITK? It's like saying ''I'm not ITK at all, but I've just drawn up Lukaku's new contract and watched him sign it'' lol

More than happy to provide evidence to moderators or other but obviously can't say who I work for. That said, I'm definitely not fussed if I'm believed or not!

We haven't started work yet but have been appointed as of yesterday. We will begin in approx. 2/3 weeks and our work will take another 2/3 weeks. Just letting you know that that's the minimum timescale!
You don't have to say who you work for, but what have you been employed to do? What's your companies background? And if they have officially been appointed by the club why can't you name them?

If you're indeed working on the financing of the deal, then how the heck are you not ITK? It's like saying ''I'm not ITK at all, but I've just drawn up Lukaku's new contract and watched him sign it'' lol

We were appointed yesterday, I'll be an 'ITK' in 2/3 weeks when work begins but currently all I know is that things are on track and that I highly suspect there will be no announcements until this stage of the process is complete