New Everton Stadium Discussion

Not an itk but I am working on part of the financing on the deal. It'll be a good 5 or so weeks before our part of the work is complete and I would be very very surprised if any formal announcement was made before that.

Can't give any detailed information at present but broadly speaking, everything is currently going ahead as planned.

Just posting to say don't get your hopes up on any announcements or exciting progress just yet!
Do you work for Wonga?

Can we get a plane over though.
I imagine Usmanov would want his own private entrance...
539b7e7fe0a66.image.jpg

How about we move to Bramley Moore but sell Goodison to the council for The Commonwealth Games to keep the Goodison legacy and redevelopment the Everton area into a Sports Village?

Listen mate not having a go at you but would have thought this would have been done some time ago.
If its (as we are hearing) close to announcement, assurance's of finance should well be in place.
You cant agree to buy something without showing the means to pay for it beforehand.
Surely securing the site, then drawing the plans would come first. Financing the build is going to be really difficult and will take time. I think most fans just want confirmation of the site and an idea of how it will look.