New Everton Stadium

The article in the Mail was indeed just a rehash of general thinking on our stadium. The 52,000 he mentioned WAS in relation to our stadium (NOT Roma's).

However when I queried the reporter on Twitter, he replied that the 52k capacity was a VERY EARLY estimate and could quite easily rise. In other words, he guessed!!

I have faith in Moshiri's vision and reckon he won't settle for much less than 60k.

All the ITKs predicted week prior to that conference on the 14th.
dis3.gif

The article in the Mail was indeed just a rehash of general thinking on our stadium. The 52,000 he mentioned WAS in relation to our stadium (NOT Roma's).

However when I queried the reporter on Twitter, he replied that the 52k capacity was a VERY EARLY estimate and could quite easily rise. In other words, he guessed!!

I have faith in Moshiri's vision and reckon he won't settle for much less than 60k.

No, you are completely wrong.

Read the paragraph again. The 52000 figure was EXPLICITLY put next to the sentence about Meis designing the Stadio della Roma:

The wheels are in motion. US architect Dan Meis, whose new Colosseum-inspired Stadio della Roma on the banks of the Tiber is set to open in 2019, has been commissioned. A capacity of 52,000 has been mentioned.

The Daily Mail article is a complete aggregate rehash of every Echo story there has been so far on Everton's new stadium. At no stage previously, or even now, has the 52000 figure been mentioned. Every single story has been 55,000-60,000.

No, you are completely wrong.

Read the paragraph again. The 52000 figure was EXPLICITLY put next to the sentence about Meis designing the Stadio della Roma:

The Daily Mail article is a complete aggregate rehash of every Echo story there has been so far on Everton's new stadium. At no stage previously, or even now, has the 52000 figure been mentioned. Every single story has been 55,000-60,000.
I think it's pretty obvious that the 52,000 is in relation to the Everton stadium to be honest. The capacity of Roma's stadium is completely irrelevant unless included in the previous sentence.

That being said, I doubt the other has any idea what sort of capacity we're going for so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I think it's pretty obvious that the 52,000 is in relation to the Everton stadium to be honest. The capacity of Roma's stadium is completely irrelevant unless included in the previous sentence.

That being said, I doubt the other has any idea what sort of capacity we're going for so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I'm sorry but I think that quote is directly in relation to Roma

The wheels are in motion. US architect Dan Meis, whose new Colosseum-inspired Stadio della Roma on the banks of the Tiber is set to open in 2019, has been commissioned. A capacity of 52,000 has been mentioned.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back