New Everton Stadium

The utter 'kin mince that feller chats.

lollol

60353045.webp

The announcement is extremely important moment for this club. It gives us all unimaginable sense of security and continuity. Imagine, we will see it rising up and we will see new era of EFC. This is for us but more importantly for future generations of blues.
We did also announce the kings dock, all we had to do was raise 50p in costs and it fell flat on it's face so, until they are actually building the stadium and I am sitting in it I won't believe it's actually happened.

The announcement is extremely important moment for this club. It gives us all unimaginable sense of security and continuity. Imagine, we will see it rising up and we will see new era of EFC. This is for us but more importantly for future generations of blues.

and for other reasons

th

Gives us time to get some Bramley Moore songs ready for our visit to the pit.
Outside the Dock Gates
I heard a Toffee calling
Romelu they have taken you away
But you left a great twenty seven
Before you went to Bayern
Now it's glory round the Docks of Bramley Moore.

All round the Fields of Docks of Bramley Moore
Where once we watched young Barkley play (and he could play)
We had Bolasie on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
Of the glory round the Docks of Bramley Moore.

Outside the Dock Gates
I heard a Toffee calling
Romelu they have taken you away
But you left a great twenty seven
Before you went to Bayern
Now it's glory round the Docks of Bramley Moore.

All round the Fields of Docks of Bramley Moore
Where once we watched young Barkley play (and he could play)
We had Bolasie on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
Of the glory round the Docks of Bramley Moore.

you've missed your calling mate, let's make you head song writer for Ronnies army, (keep it positive though Dave).

'If' they announce a plan and location this week, then planning might be submitted sometime in the summer. Say at a reasonable guess with issues that it takes 18 months to clear, that's Summer 2019 when the thing might start to be built. Finished circa 2022 or is that optimistic?

'If' they announce a plan and location this week, then planning might be submitted sometime in the summer. Say at a reasonable guess with issues that it takes 18 months to clear, that's Summer 2019 when the thing might start to be built. Finished circa 2022 or is that optimistic?

Fat Joe reckons it will be built and ready to go in 2 years. I assume all planning is either done or will be fast tracked.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back