New Everton Stadium

This so-called announcement on Thursday will not make this move a 'sure thing'.

I mean, so many things can (and usually do) go wrong before building actually starts. There are so many instances of this happening with clubs building new grounds... Just sit and think for a minute of the clubs that have had ground moves fall through for whatever reasons?

A wise betting man would not take even money odds that Bramley Moore will happen.

Sorry for the negativity, I would give my life for BM. But Evertonians are currently acting like the cement mixer lorries are all lined up along the Dock Road.

History tells us that almost every club in the Prem has had new stadium plans fall through. We've had two of our own in recent years.
1450870227_560263_1450870292_noticia_grande.jpg

Valencia got this far before it fell throughlol

I mean, so many things can (and usually do) go wrong before building actually starts. There are so many instances of this happening with clubs building new grounds... Just sit and think for a minute of the clubs that have had ground moves fall through for whatever reasons?

A wise betting man would not take even money odds that Bramley Moore will happen.

Sorry for the negativity, I would give my life for BM. But Evertonians are currently acting like the cement mixer lorries are all lined up along the Dock Road.

History tells us that almost every club in the Prem has had new stadium plans fall through. We've had two of our own in recent years.

Screenshot_20170320-204918.webp

Spot on.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back