New Everton Stadium

You may disagree, but I think that we're just as big a club as West Ham.
wait what???

We are by far a bigger club, we are the 4th most successful club in England, they have won league 1 once.

Only reason their stadium full is the price of season tickets, 99 for kids and 200 for adults...next season when the prices go back to normal, they get 25-30 if they are luck

No it isn't. What point are trying to prove anyway?

What sort of tit would spend an hour arguing Everton and West Ham are at a similar level? And to make matters worse I assume you're an Evertonian.

Think you might have accidentally quoted my post. I assume that you intended to reply to someone else.

Just to be clear, I said: "And West Ham are not as big a club as us."

Last edited:

Do you have twin babies?
How did you guess? that's where he gets his info from...little Esk & moley are adorable!
20170320_212014-1149x933.webp

wait what???

We are by far a bigger club, we are the 4th most successful club in England, they have won league 1 once.

Only reason their stadium full is the price of season tickets, 99 for kids and 200 for adults...next season when the prices go back to normal, they get 25-30 if they are luck
They are the only club in the world to have won the World cup though!

This so-called announcement on Thursday will not make this move a 'sure thing'.

I mean, so many things can (and usually do) go wrong before building actually starts. There are so many instances of this happening with clubs building new grounds... Just sit and think for a minute of the clubs that have had ground moves fall through for whatever reasons?

A wise betting man would not take even money odds that Bramley Moore will happen.

Sorry for the negativity, I would give my life for BM. But Evertonians are currently acting like the cement mixer lorries are all lined up along the Dock Road.

History tells us that almost every club in the Prem has had new stadium plans fall through. We've had two of our own in recent years.

Brighton!!!! I hope we are not under estimating planning permission.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back