New Everton Stadium

I'd be pretty gutted if we have to use the stadium at a temporary design (running track) for 5 years.

I'd rather we moved in when it's the finished article.

Listen lad... I'm not this person you think I am... I haven't been banned from any forum in the past because this is the first forum I have EVER joined. I have my opinions and you have yours... if you don't agree with mine that's up to you but don't be getting personal with your laughing emoji and you trying to to tell everyone who posts I'm someone else who has rubbed you up the wrong way in the past.
All my posts have been from a hopeful or wishful thinking point of view and not once have I ever claimed to be 'in the know' I love this club and have waited all my life to see us going in this direction and if I express disbelief and angst at people pissing on my bonfire I've every right to say so... being a 1 month old poster or not.

Just ease off the swearing please.
No need for it, you seem perfectly capable of defending your corner without resorting to poor language.
Thanks.

Don't let him get to you. He is a long time poster and that makes him think he can lord it over less regular posters........I think it's a flexing of muscles thing (I got more posts than you so my post is more important type of inferiority complex) like they say a car is an extension of your penis thing.

Banno you've been here longer than me

They are in control of the club's finances each and every year and make sure penny one isn't spent at the club until they are satisfied they and the funders are boxed off.

Thanks Mr Moshiri. Thanks for your beneficence.

We get the poorest billionaire in the world. Everton that.

Blatantly incorrect as I've explained to you before about which revenue streams are / aren't paid into the security account.

Have you forgotten, or just choosing to ignore, to continue your fishing expedition?

Got it, i was thinking post conversion to a football stadium.

It does depend if they go for and get the 2022 games, i can't really see it being ready much before then anyhow. A year maximum at reduced capacity would be liveable. If you are talking 5 years then they would need another solution.

Yeah completely agree. I hope we tell the council we're not interested though suppose we're not privy to their conversations.

He said he was using the perspective of the stadium being used before the games began?, if we ended up getting the games in 2026 then that would mean the stadium not being used until then?

I meant if we went for the Etihad option which is unacceptable as the lower tiers didn't exist before the games.

IMG_6970.webp

IMG_6971.webp

Come on mate.. explain please... do you think I'm someone else too?

Birmingham are the favourites to get the commonwealth games bid for the UK. They officially started work on their bid in mid Jan, 3 months ago, whereas liverpool city launched their bid yesterday. Only person who thinks liverpool city has a chance is big Joe.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back