New Everton Stadium

Well I would not be totally against a running track option for the new stadium if the city will pay for it. It is possible to build a stadium that can be changed from a football stadium into an athletic venue.

This Singapore stadium is a poor bowl and I am totally against a design like this for our new stadium, but I suppose it may be possible to build a fully convertable football stadium that can accommodate athletics track via retractable/moving seating.

If it is possible to design a stadium that looks like San Mames, but can be changed into an athletics venue as well, then why not.

Well I would not be totally against a running track option for the new stadium if the city will pay for it. It is possible to build a stadium that can be changed from a football stadium into an athletic venue.

This Singapore stadium is a poor bowl and I am totally against a design like this for our new stadium, but I suppose it may be possible to build a fully convertable football stadium that can accommodate athletics track via retractable/moving seating.

If it is possible to design a stadium that looks like San Mames, but can be changed into an athletics venue as well, then why not.

Didn't that cost 1bn to build?

Ironically Anfield would be prime candidate for a raised track if they were to time it so its when they knock down the Anny Rd

I'm not comfortable with a man coming in and making cash out of the club every which way. And how does a new stadium convert to trophies in the cabinet? Cant remember too many going into Sunderland's cabinet or Southampton's.

Who said a new stadium alone would deliver trophies? I said that if under Moshiri we get a new stadium and win trophies then I will not be arsed if Moshiri uses his businesses along the way.

Serious question - why do you even care? Surely as an Everton supporter, all we need to care about is winning things with a boss team and having an equally boss stadium.

Why should we pay for a stadium for the council to host a games. Rent it to them for about £160m. Let them pay it off around £4m over 40 years.

That's pretty much what Anderson said in his interview today, that we wouldn't have to pay them for a certain number of years.

It's immaterial anyway Birmingham will get it

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back