New Everton Stadium

Depending on if they are going for 2022 or 2026, couldn't we move into the new stadium (without a running track) then retrofit one into Goodison (remove one of the stands to make it longer)? Therefore keeping Goodison as a sporting venue?

No.....It won't fit.

Unless they demolish the Park End, Gwladys and Bullens stands.

Make your mind up mate... YOU are the one who claims to know who I am by posting all those pictures of Micky M and Dixie... asking if I knew about Karma to someone who has sufferd a disability means I'm being paid out for something I've done.
Look, some of the lads who post on here know me and you may have found out my circumstances from them.
One minute you post pictures hinting you know who I really am and going on about Karma and then you say "how could I know you had a disability.. I just don't get what your agenda is. But whatever your up to, a Blue shouldn't do that to another one.

Have a sit down Dix x

No.....It won't fit.

Unless they demolish the Park End, Gwladys and Bullens stands.

Might do if you demolished the Goodison Road and the Park End.

Talking of which at Bramley-Moore (not that I want a track) you could build a goal stand and then one along the side in an L shape. Put the track down with maybe 2 temporary stands. When the games are over rip up the track and build 2 more stands closer in to form a footy stadium.

Make your mind up mate... YOU are the one who claims to know who I am by posting all those pictures of Micky M and Dixie... asking if I knew about Karma to someone who has sufferd a disability means I'm being paid out for something I've done.
Look, some of the lads who post on here know me and you may have found out my circumstances from them.
One minute you post pictures hinting you know who I really am and going on about Karma and then you say "how could I know you had a disability.. I just don't get what your agenda is. But whatever your up to, a Blue shouldn't do that to another one.

Roflcopter.gif

Don't throw them out mate.

If it is possible to design a stadium that looks like San Mames, but can be changed into an athletics venue as well, then why not.[/QUOTE]

It's not possible to fit it into the San Mamés.

From end to end a running track need approx 177 metres.

A standard UEFA spec pitch is 105 metres.

Let's say it's 7.5 from the goal line to the first row (x2) that gives us a length of 120 metres.

To now accommodate the 57 metres still required to squeeze a track in we'll now need to gain (build a platform, Hampden style)
28.5 metres from each end which is approx 40 rows with a 700 mm depth or 35 rows with 800 mm depth.

The San Mamés lower tier is about 30 rows!

These figures are not even taking into account the gap required from the outside lane to the new row one.

Haven't worked out the width ramifications.....sorry.

Last edited:
It's starting to look ominous now, mate. Just admit it's you and let's move on together.

I'd love to think that if I were banned and came back as a multi people would recognise me, but I doubt they would. Embrace it.

It's starting to look ominous now, mate. Just admit it's you and let's move on together.

I'd love to think that if I were banned and came back as a multi people would recognise me, but I doubt they would. Embrace it.
Ian, I promise you I'm not who they think I am... genuinely. I'm discussing with the moderators hove to prove it. Believe that or don't but it's the truth.

He just needs to reach out and take the forgiving hand of frandship Ian

We can lead him to the Bramley Moore Bowl

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back