New Everton Stadium

I don't think it's wise to publically make derogatory comments about the guy designing our new stadium, when he's active on social media and potentially browses this forum.

He means well.

I find it a real shame that you have such a jaundiced view of our club and anyone connected with it. This could be one of the most exciting periods our club has had for many years, so why not just give them all a chance to get us to where we want to be without vilifying everything they do or say. For instance, your constant references to Moshiri as "this feller" is pretty poor considering he is the guy who is giving us this opportunity, and should be treated with respect.
Owners are not friends of fans. They are diametrically opposed on objectives on most occasions.

I could care less about Moshiri. If he's here and he has money then spend it; if not, get out of the way.

Owners are not friends of fans. They are diametrically opposed on objectives on most occasions.

I could care less about Moshiri. If he's here and he has money then spend it; if not, get out of the way.

I don't think they're not trying to be successful and buy the best players they can. Unlike us though they need to balance budgets and are bound by the rules of reality.

Tend to agree with The Duke. Not remotely arsed in the Size of Ground Trophy me. Its being built for Everton. No one else.

Just want it big enough so that I can get a seat when get the chance to come up from London for a home game.

A little bit selfish I know but I know of plenty of Evertonians who are in the same boat where a season ticket will not be utilised enough due to where we live but rock up when we get the chance.

I don't think they're not trying to be successful and buy the best players they can. Unlike us though they need to balance budgets and are bound by the rules of reality.
Lets's get down to brass tacks here:

Moshiri was touted as a saviour to take us to the next level. The reality is he wasn't and isn't big enough for that. He's here to get his shares quadrupled on the back of a stadium build and then sale. The squad is almost an afterthought to him.

We were kidded into believing Moshiri was the real deal. He isn't. And that will be underlined this summer after another miserable net spend.

Previous Walton Hall Park design:

Evxk678.jpg

The programme for the stadium, with a capacity for 50,000 spectators, includes stands for 17,000 local fans (Home End), 4,000 premium seats, 4,000 seats for parents and children in the Family zone near the pitch, a vibrant Fan Zone and the Club’s community action body offices: Everton–in-the-Community as a built-in part of the maximum level services offered at the Stadium.

http://www.idom.com/en/project/everton-football-club/

Interior images for that design:

cF524eK.jpg

puDGyOW.jpg

True, they are not necessarily friends of fans but, a few owners apart, are not necessarily enemies either. You know as well as anyone, no other multi billionaire was beating a path to our door desperate to buy us. you have no idea what plans are afoot for us, if it takes time it takes time, but to call him out for not spending a fortune after only just over a year here is, frankly, unbelievable. I genuinely expect better from you Dave.

Owners want cash rewards; fans want onfield success.

They kind of go hand in hand usually.

Like i have said before, I am 100% certain of Moshiris game plan, and it is inconceivable that he will get nowt like the return he would get by selling shares in a successful club, than in trying to offload a basket case.

Its called having an aligned interest.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back